The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The R/Hr And H/Hr Debate Thread Version 5.0

Gotta disagree here. The books are not first person POV and are definitely not Harry's POV. He is the protagonist but it is not his POV. The Harry Potter books are told from a third person limited POV. Thus the statement that Hermione is not attractive comes from the author or the teller of the story but not any one character.

And I gotta disagree with you.

The boos are definitely not told in first person, however Rowling uses a close third person narrator for the series, and it is almost exclusively told from Harry's POV.

It does and in the 7 books other than a brief moment at the Yule Ball Harry never thinks Hermione is attractive.

We also know that what Harry perceives is sometimes wrong as he thought that the reason Tonks was upset in HBP was because of Sirius's death. He didn't have a clue about her relationship issues with Remus. In other words we cannot take what Harry thinks as gospel as he can be wrong.

Well I think Harry saw the girl Krum was with as pretty but he didn't know it was Hermione. Think it is written something like that. His jaw drops almost when he realizes it is Hermione. But yeah... :)

Harry must be a extremely fickle person then as he only seems to fall for girls that are very attractive. According to you at least the character descriptions are not from Harry's perspective meaning that Harry does only fall for attractive girls. I don't know why you would be in favor of this as it makes Harry look like a arse.

_Everything_ (except the chapters without Harry) in the books is described through a 'Harry filter', Harry's opinions color the descriptions.

Harry doesn't describe Hermione's looks in very flattering terms, and he never ever thinks of her romantically... their personalities simply don't match and that doubtlessly also affects how he views her appearance. Ron's description of Hermione would be quite different, without a doubt.

Harry seems to like athletic girls (initially he gets to know Cho as a Ravenclaw Quidditch player), both Ginny and Cho fit the description. For Harry, teary and overtly emotional girls are a turn off... which explains the later problems with Cho... and also why he comments in HBP how wonderful it is that Ginny isn't such a girl. This of course is yet another strike against Hermione, who is quite emotional and cries very often.

I don't get how some R/Hr shippers dislike H/Hr (and other) shippers, for shipping them, when we know what happens and most of us will admit to accepting that Ron and Hermione got together - when some of those R/Hr shippers themselves, ship Rupert and Emma; yet they are not a couple? And we get dissed for it? I'm not aiming it at all of you or anyone in particular :doh: Well actually, someone on here said H/Hr "are a joke" so, just wondering.

On second thought, this probably isn't the right place to post this, sorry. Feel free to answer though :P

Edited by padfoot

I don't get how some R/Hr shippers dislike H/Hr (and other) shippers, for shipping them, when we know what happens and most of us will admit to accepting that Ron and Hermione got together - when some of those R/Hr shippers themselves, ship Rupert and Emma; yet they are not a couple? And we get dissed for it? I'm not aiming it at all of you or anyone in particular :doh: Well actually, someone on here said H/Hr "are a joke" so, just wondering.

On second thought, this probably isn't the right place to post this, sorry. Feel free to answer though :P

First off, LOL at your response Vida! :D

I'm afraid I can't entirely answer your question, Padfoot, because I don't fully know myself. I personally have nothing against H/Hr shippers or any other shippers, the only problem I've ever had (post-DH, anyway)was with those individuals who resorted to bashing characters and even JK herself because the series didn't work out how they wanted. Now, thankfully, I think we've moved past that stage, but I can still see considerable amounts of grievances from both that time and the pre-DH shipping wars. There was a lot of hurt on both sides which some shippers find it difficult to get over, and that's why it's difficult to restart friendly debate threads without getting into arguments, even after all this time.

To address your question more directly, I think that the majority of R/Hr shippers (I generalise, but of course there are exceptions)in this forum have now accepted that H/Hr shippers still exist, just as you have accepted that R/Hr is canon. And for the most part, I don't think we generally have a problem with that. From what I've read on here, the issue seems to arise when one shipper, for example, (quite rightly) states why they like their favourite pairing, and another shipper misinterprets this for them saying that the pairing should have got together. It's a fine line for some who struggle to put past grievances aside and approach shipping from a new light as we are trying to do in this thread. Some people still see the debate thread as a place for arguing for your ship, which essentially it is, but instead of still arguing, for example, that H/Hr SHOULD have got together, we are examining the good points of their relationship from both sides' points of view. That is a huge difference from years ago, so I think it'll take a while for some shippers to get used to it, when they see the debate thread as redundant now we know the outcome. Personally, I think it's a shame. I am happy to admit that I myself still have problems seeing the potential in H/Hr after having argued against them for so long, but I really do want to learn from the 'other side''s perspective, just as I love those H/Hr shippers who've had the courage to try and see R/Hr in a new light. I think through discussing both ships as a whole, we can rediscover good things about both pairings which were lost in the shipping wars, whether as romantic relationships or just as friends.

I still don't think I've actually answered your question, but hopefully my general rambling helps give you a little more insight, in my perspective at least. I think the main thing for all shippers who participate in this thread to remember is that it is not the same debate thread as it was pre-DH. We are not arguing why one couple is better than another or who SHOULD have got together, we are two ships trying to resolve our differences and rediscover all the great things about two couples who, if nothing else, are wonderful friends, in order to increase our understanding and enjoyment of the both the series and fandom as a whole. At least, that's why I'm here. :)

First off, LOL at your response Vida! :D

I'm afraid I can't entirely answer your question, Padfoot, because I don't fully know myself. I personally have nothing against H/Hr shippers or any other shippers, the only problem I've ever had (post-DH, anyway)was with those individuals who resorted to bashing characters and even JK herself because the series didn't work out how they wanted. Now, thankfully, I think we've moved past that stage, but I can still see considerable amounts of grievances from both that time and the pre-DH shipping wars. There was a lot of hurt on both sides which some shippers find it difficult to get over, and that's why it's difficult to restart friendly debate threads without getting into arguments, even after all this time.

To address your question more directly, I think that the majority of R/Hr shippers (I generalise, but of course there are exceptions)in this forum have now accepted that H/Hr shippers still exist, just as you have accepted that R/Hr is canon. And for the most part, I don't think we generally have a problem with that. From what I've read on here, the issue seems to arise when one shipper, for example, (quite rightly) states why they like their favourite pairing, and another shipper misinterprets this for them saying that the pairing should have got together. It's a fine line for some who struggle to put past grievances aside and approach shipping from a new light as we are trying to do in this thread. Some people still see the debate thread as a place for arguing for your ship, which essentially it is, but instead of still arguing, for example, that H/Hr SHOULD have got together, we are examining the good points of their relationship from both sides' points of view. That is a huge difference from years ago, so I think it'll take a while for some shippers to get used to it, when they see the debate thread as redundant now we know the outcome. Personally, I think it's a shame. I am happy to admit that I myself still have problems seeing the potential in H/Hr after having argued against them for so long, but I really do want to learn from the 'other side''s perspective, just as I love those H/Hr shippers who've had the courage to try and see R/Hr in a new light. I think through discussing both ships as a whole, we can rediscover good things about both pairings which were lost in the shipping wars, whether as romantic relationships or just as friends.

I still don't think I've actually answered your question, but hopefully my general rambling helps give you a little more insight, in my perspective at least. I think the main thing for all shippers who participate in this thread to remember is that it is not the same debate thread as it was pre-DH. We are not arguing why one couple is better than another or who SHOULD have got together, we are two ships trying to resolve our differences and rediscover all the great things about two couples who, if nothing else, are wonderful friends, in order to increase our understanding and enjoyment of the both the series and fandom as a whole. At least, that's why I'm here. :)

You've answered it perfectly :) Thanks. I agree with everything you said ^_^

I think another thing that still makes interaction with the two groups so volatile is because there is still this 'my ship is better' vibe, even among the home turf of that ship. I've been to many an H/Hr site that bashed R/Hr to no end, but that's because we had a right to, in our own little sanctuaries. It's when people take that sort of mentality OUT of the little hidey holes and start airing it out like dirty laundry that everyone gets snippy. And I mean, you can't help but get the ignorant people who aren't really full out fans but they know the canon shippings and they bash us because they think we're stupid enough to think H/Hr end up together in the end. well DUH mr. ninnyhead, we KNOW they don't. That obviously isn't going to stop us from shipping them anyway! It's annoying and usually encountered on Youtube. I for one try and avoid purposely hostile comments, and only reply in defense of myself when someone decides to be stupid.

Another point I wanted to bring up is something interesting I experienced recently, back in November in fact. I had the fortune of attending the NYC DH Pt 1 premiere, and spent an entire day surrounded by the diehardest of the diehardest HP fans. We sat through cold and a bit of rain just to be sorely dissapointed (none of the stars save Tom Felton even came near the fans) but, I still count that day as one well spent. I don't know if this was just a coincedence or not but about 90% of people around me SHIPPED H/HR. and these were far from your typical buddy who tags along to see Harry Potter because they're bored. these people had read all the books at least twice, many had wands, hats, scarves, you name it. They were perfectly sane people, who read the same books we all did, and yet, they would turn to me and some would say a bit guiltily "you know what...I always did think Harry and Hermione would end up together." or "I was definitely rooting for them, but unfortunately, R/Hr was always end game.". This shocked me in a way that got me thinking...how many R/Hr shippers out there actually at one point wouldn't have minded H/Hr, but slowly, as the mob mentality took over, grew hostile and a bit bitter towards those who shipped it openly?

I for one was not always an H/hr shipper. i was driven to H/Hr around the time the 4th movie came out in part due to my disgust for my own fellow shippers, and the way Dan and Emma portrayed the characters as having such a close, sweet bond that R/Hr couldn't hold a CANDLE to, in my opinion. So even back then i was open and receptive to H/Hr and maybe just didn't know it yet.

It saddens me that R/Hr is persisting so strongly not only because of the fact that it's canon but because peer pressure seems to be tamping out any and all other logical opinions. Lol, it makes it sound like R/Hr is crack and people are forcing you to take it, but that's not really the analogy I wanted to create. I've been in that position where it's either agree with what your friends say or be totally alienated from any further activities that have to do with that topic. It's so easy to just agree and not think about it.

Now I'm digressing a bit and talking about casual or slightly non-casual fans who don't put as much stock into shipping as I would, say. But it really could go for anybody on the internet who isn't intelligently backing up their arguements like some people on here. That just say R/hr forever!! because that's what they know to be true, and they don't ever bother to think otherwise. I wish more of them were more open-minded and were able to see the alternative's as well.

I don't really believe H/Hr shippers should be subject to the same mindset however, because we ARE the alternative. We've been force fed the 'real thing' since day one, apparently, and we're tired of hearing about it. We just want to love our ship in peace and harmony (hehe a pun).

Ok rant done. lol.

I don't know if this was just a coincedence or not but about 90% of people around me SHIPPED H/HR. and these were far from your typical buddy who tags along to see Harry Potter because they're bored. these people had read all the books at least twice, many had wands, hats, scarves, you name it. They were perfectly sane people, who read the same books we all did, and yet, they would turn to me and some would say a bit guiltily "you know what...I always did think Harry and Hermione would end up together." or "I was definitely rooting for them, but unfortunately, R/Hr was always end game.". This shocked me in a way that got me thinking...how many R/Hr shippers out there actually at one point wouldn't have minded H/Hr, but slowly, as the mob mentality took over, grew hostile and a bit bitter towards those who shipped it openly?

I found that comment to be a bit funny as i have never really thought that adults buying Harry Potter hats, scarves, wands, robes and such were that sane in the first place.

I really do try and understand H/Hr perspectives but i just can't as there is just so much evidence to suggest that Harry and Hermione never had those kind of feelings for one another. It seems to me that H/Hr fans either dislike the idea that the lead guy doesn't get the lead girl or they believe that it is impossible for a male and a female to just be friends.

I for one was not always an H/hr shipper. i was driven to H/Hr around the time the 4th movie came out in part due to my disgust for my own fellow shippers,

can i just say this is absolutely hilarious! i was an h/hr shipper for like two seconds but jumped shipped because i was absolutely disgusted by the way they were acting and the things they said i didn't agree with.

so please stop acting like you guys are the victim here because i am just as disgusted by most h/hr shippers as you are by us!

and lol at 90% being h/hr fans, yea, i highly doubt that..lol

i understand this a totally rude post but when you start acting the victim and acting like you are all high and mighty above the r/hr shippers then it pisses me off!

Edited by hermyandron

I think a good indication of the popularity of the pairings is on this very website. The Ron/Hermione thread has 705 posts while the Harry/Hermione has 101. That is a huge difference.

I've got a feeling that the people who like H/Hr it's because Dan and Emma play those characters (maybe I'm wrong), but I think they ship them because they like Dan and Emma together as a couple.

These are my thoughts, because otherwise, I can't understand why many people ship a couple that never happened in the books nor in the movies :unsure:

I've got a feeling that the people who like H/Hr it's because Dan and Emma play those characters (maybe I'm wrong), but I think they ship them because they like Dan and Emma together as a couple.

These are my thoughts, because otherwise, I can't understand why many people ship a couple that never happened in the books nor in the movies :unsure:

I've wondered that too. A friend of mine is a H/Hr shipper and Dan/Emma shipper. From her POV, the main hero deserves the girl (plus she had a crush on Dan).

Some people ship Draco/Harry, Harry/Ron, Luna/Harry etc xD And none of those happened.

I've wondered that too. A friend of mine is a H/Hr shipper and Dan/Emma shipper. From her POV, the main hero deserves the girl (plus she had a crush on Dan).

To me this doesn't make sense as it is well established that the main hero doesn't want the girl. They are acting like Harry and Ron were both after Hermione's love and Ron won out but the fact remains that Harry was never in the race because he wasn't interested in being in the race (plus Hermione has no romantic feelings for him at all either).

The race was always going to result in Ron and Hermione getting together it was just a question of when they were going to get together, not if.

Edited by GingerCat

No doubt there are some shippers who ship H/Hr based on the movies, just as there are those who ship R/Hr based on the movies. However, there are others that ship both ships because of the BOOKS, and I think it's important we respect that.

Deeplydevoted's description H/Hr shippers at the premiere actually made me smile. It reinforced my respect a little for H/Hr fans, because there are plenty out there who love the books just as much as canon shippers do. I see no harm in preferring the dynamic between a couple that's not canon and I don't think anyone should be criticised for it. I think Luna and Neville would have been cute together, for instance - am I not allowed to think that simply because they didn't get together in the books? Harry and Hermione may not have romantic feelings for eachother in canon, but that doesn't prevent a fan from thinking their dynamic would have worked well romantically. As long as a shipper is able to back up his/her opinion and it's not offensive towards other shippers, they shouldn't be attacked for giving it.

Finally, I'm going to reinforce that there has been hurt on BOTH sides over the years and BOTH sides have been at fault. Please refer to my earlier post about trying to move past this. Perhaps we should get this thread on track by giving (explained)reasons for why we love our ship. I'll start.

One of the things I love about Ron and Hermione is that Ron's reactions are sharpened where Hermione is concerned. For instance, he is especially observant of her. He was the first to notice her teeth had shrunk in GOF. He was the one continually observing that Hermione had disappeared in POA and calling her out on it. He also shows the strongest reactions to her being petrified in COS and her torture in DH. I'll try to provide the exact quotes later as I don't have the books on me now. Throughout the series, those heightened attentions to Hermione's presence showed how much Ron, knowingly or unknowingly, was drawn to Hermione and how she was able to affect him emotionally more than anyone else.

Edited by Dumbledores Woman
  • 2 years later...

can i just say this is absolutely hilarious! i was an h/hr shipper for like two seconds but jumped shipped because i was absolutely disgusted by the way they were acting and the things they said i didn't agree with.

so please stop acting like you guys are the victim here because i am just as disgusted by most h/hr shippers as you are by us!

i understand this a totally rude post but when you start acting the victim and acting like you are all high and mighty above the r/hr shippers then it pisses me off!

Most useless comment ever...Luckily not all the R/HR shippers are like this and this thread is the proof of it.

Anyway, I'm a H/Hr shipper since always, since before the movies. I just started reading the books and I simply preferred this couple over the R/Hr one. You cannot decide that, it happens, even if you well know it's not going to work out. Ron and Hermione liked each other, it was quite clear, but I always hoped she and Harry would have ended up together.

They're like brother and sister and Hermione has always had a maternal attitude towards Harry, but...despite that, I think they have a special bond, as JKR said, they share something very intense and more mature. Harry and Hermione have a good chemistry, they understand each other immediately. Ginny may be Harry's perfect partner, she cries little, loves Quidditch, but Hermione is adventurous and brilliant and saved Harry's a** tons of time! I love the way they interact in their numerous adventures, it's like they complete each other. 

Also, it's true we see things from Harry's POV and he never describes Hermione as attractive or good-looking, but he doesn't find her ugly either. Remember in "Ootp"  when Harry says to her "I don't think you're ugly"? But anyway I think their bond goes beyond the look. Harry is a great observer. He observes Hermione a lot although he doesn't make any comment. It happened more than once that he locked eyes with her and she smiled. I don't mean he loved her secretly, we all know who ended up with who, but I think they could have been a nice couple together because to me there were the basis to build up a relationship. Even JKR said "he could have gone that way". While he clearly stressed that Draco and Hermione could never ever have happened, she gave a chance to H/Hr. This to say us H/Hr were not that wrong after all ;)

Lastly, in my PERSONAL opinion, Ron and Hermione can work as a couple when they're teen, but I don't think they fit as adult.

[...] While he clearly stressed that Draco and Hermione could never ever have happened, she gave a chance to H/Hr. This to say us H/Hr were not that wrong after all ;)

Ops! I made a little mistake. I mean she (JKR) stressed and not he :P

• 4 weeks later...

It's kind of odd that I created this thread and yet I've never responded in it until now.

In doing so now, I can see a whole lot of postive in it. 

Life is how we look at it.. and we ALL look at it through different prisms.  My prism is what is right for me and someone else's is what's right for them.  I don't think that a H/Hr shipper is wrong, they are just different from me as a R/Hr shipper.

I think (or would hope) that most people do not take offense to a different point of view... what they take offense to is the way that point of view is presented. 

That is why I endeavored to create this thread.  So that people would have an avenue for presenting their point of view.  Whether or not they chose to do so in a civilized and reasoned manner was ( and continues to be) their choice, and very revealing I might add to the kind of person they choose to be.  Much more so than their preference for R/Hr or H/Hr reveals who they are.

but back on topic, I wonder how much our choices have to do with how much we identify with a character?  Obviously this would be vastly different from male vs. female points of view.  I was never swayed by public opinion to like Ron over Hermione.  I didn't read the books or watch the movies until 2010 and I am much older than most of the HP generation.  I was never influenced by anyone other than my own feelings/opinions regarding the stories (which I read prior to seeing any of the movies).  I love Harry as a character... to me he is much like my best friend in life (Henda) whom I consider like a brother to me.  That is truly one of the reasons I will never talk down the Harry/Hermione relationship.  If my best friend ever loved the same girl that I loved, and I knew that... than the girl is his, if she loves him back... that's how much I love my best friend.   I  happen to identify more strongly with Ron personally, and I have little doubt that it factors into my affinity for the Ron/Hermione relationship.  That's not to say that I have had any kind of crush on Hermione as a character... I don't want to misrepresent that.  It's just that I know Ron loved Hermione and I can see from my and his perspective the qualities in Hermione that elicited that love.   That is largely what made me want to see Ron and Hermione end up together.  *hmmm on edit let me say that I did really love Hermione in the stories, or else in identifying with Ron, I would not have wanted him to be with her if I didn't* (yes... I can be quite confusing and hard to follow I know... welcome to my head... and you think it's hard for YOU?)  Some people may separate themselves from characters in a story.  I can do that too.  There are times though where I identify with a character and I feel close to that character based upon the way I think of myself.  Ron was such a character for me. 

That is the basis for my wanting to see Ron and Hermione together.  I wonder if from the male perspective, those whom identify themselves more closely with Harry prefered the H/Hr dynamic to the R/Hr one, or if in identifying themselves more like Harry they prefered Ginny in the books.  That to me is a very interesting question that a lot of guys probably don't/wouldn't delve into. 

Back to talking about the ship though and leaving the discussion of my own pshyche...

What I see on both sides of the ship though is support for one's beliefts.  That is a great and noble thing.  We should stand by our convictions.  I'm not super magnanimous in this mind you.  I definitely take offense to some of the things that are said against Ron and Hermione and even some of the things that are said in favor of Harry and Hermione.  That's because.. unfortunately God/my parents/the Universe... didn't make me perfect.  LOL  (always looking for someone else to blame... this one *points at self*... haha)  IN having my own beliefs and opinions though I TRY to see the other side.  There are some parts I can see and some parts I can't.  That's why JKR's comment that Harry and Hermione could have been is legit.  I can see that too.  There is a lot about Harry that Hermione could have fallen for and a lot about Hermione that Harry could have fallen for. 

I'll admit that the Draco/Hermione shippers are a BIT of a stretch for me.  That said.. if they want to voice there opinions then SPEAK UP DAMN IT ALL!  lol  Because that's what this is about.  I don't understand every perspective, but give me a reason to appreciate it and I can give you that.  There are H/Hr shippers in this thread who have done that for me.  It hasn't conveted me... but I'm fine with not trying to convert them when seeing their point of view. 

It's funny that there is a saying which goes, "Life is compromise"... I mean... REALLY?  Is that the case?  Because as I've experienced it, that's not always true.  There are some things as people that we will always feel differently about.  Even with the people we care for the most.  You can take the person in the world who is MOST like me and I'm gonna bet I have differences of opinion that I feel strongly about on some things from them.  I realize that... (Heck as a passionate New York Islanders Hockey fan I've even dated a New York Rangers Hockey fan in the past... now that took a leap for both her and I at the time) LOL.  Life is difference.  It's being separate and unique.  Even my reasons for shipping R/Hr are different from Katharine's or Vida's or any of the other shippers who might agree with the same end game. 

So to all: Keep shipping.. and keep debating.  Keep telling us the things that are the reasons for your support of your ship.  When you do it, just try and consider that there might be more than one right answer. :)

Jon, I blame you for this thread ;) Kidding...but yes let's start off with Dramione (Ugh even the name makes me want to be sick). First off, WHERE ON EARTH do these people see ANYTHING? I will tell you what I see...a boy who wanted to see that young girl dead not once but twice-those shippers can talk til they are blue in the face-it was not because of how he was raised-he could have said no I am not going to be like my father. We ALL have choices. But the biggest scene that gets me mad is how Draco did NOTHING to stop his psycho aunt from torturing Hermione. NOTHING....he was a coward through and through. Plus Hermione was already madly in love with Ron by third year ;) Anyway enough of that... LOL

Harry and Hermione-I can't help but laugh I am sorry. First of all, Harry and Hermione make awesome best friends and siblings...she looked out for Harry like the way a mom would for her son. I am sorry but it is true. There was NO romantic tension or chemistry (books and movies) between them. Hermione never cared what Harry said to her-when he was rude towards her, cutting her off, etc. She just basically shook her head and was ok with it-it's like when siblings get mad at each other. There was no passion when they argued so to speak. But Ron? That girl cared SO freakin much when he got mad at her. Ron challenged Hermione and Hermione challenged Ron. Plus they just love each other so much-so much so that Hermione pushed aside her anger at Ron for Lavender fiasco and went to Ron-she was by his bedside, telling him she will always be there for him. Also, let's not forget the locket....before ANY H/Hr shipper tries to throw that in Romione shippers' faces think again. First, Harry really pushed Ron-he kept egging him on. He could have left Ron alone. Ron was possessed by that locket and couldn't fight it (just as Harry and Hermione couldn't fight it). But for Ron, thinking that the love of his life was in love with his best friend killed him so he did the only logical thing-he left. Hermione was DEVASTATED when Ron left. She was lost without him. I am not saying anything but that right there-screams true love.  When Ron came back, Hermione still loved him-she was pissed off that he left her and Harry and needed to let him know. Btw the dance scene was added by movies-that dance scene as cute and sweet as it was (it really was adorable yes I am a DEDICATED ROMIONE shipper) but what I saw was a young woman who was so crushed by her guy's leaving, she wanted to for a moment not think of it...when she looks at Harry at the end of the dance-that look-screamed-you are not Ron-I need Ron. Also, when have we ever known Hermione to no talk? This girl didn't talk to Harry for days after Ron left and "she cried for at least a week when you left" Harry told Ron. Plus "I love her like a sister"...case closed.

Finally-RON's UNDYING LOVE for her "TAKE ME, YOU CAN HAVE ME!"...Ron was willing to die for his girl...he was down in the cellar screaming, begging for her life...Harry kept telling Ron to stop, not panicking. In the movie-I know this is the movie but still...when Ron sees Hermione lying on the ground, practically unconscious, he growls "like hell" and runs out-Harry watch very closely tries to stop Ron-had Harry succeeded, Bellatrix was on the verge of either killing Hermione or torturing her further. "The same won't be said for this one"....

Again movie "THAT's MY GIRLFRIEND YOU NUMPTIES" (love this addition ;))...but Ron is going after 3 guys, 2 who are armed with wands...doesn't care because one of them tried to kill his girl. GO RON!! :wub:

Ron and Hermione were meant to be since "you have dirt on your nose"....yes they may argue (as all couples do) but in the end they are madly in love with each other and would die for each other.

Romione all the way!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:  :wub:  :drool: