The Emma-Watson.net Forum

When I was kid Transformers was one of my favourite cartoons, and I had a lot of the toys too so I was excited when they started making the movies.

The first movie was brilliant, the second one not so but I am still looking forward to the third. The trailer looks great.

When I was kid Transformers was one of my favourite cartoons, and I had a lot of the toys too so I was excited when they started making the movies.

The first movie was brilliant, the second one not so but I am still looking forward to the third. The trailer looks great.

Yea The Frist One Was Good and the Second one was a little sad to me :/!! I am soo Excited for the 3rd one My boyfriend and i are Marjory obsessed

Just like with with Transformers 2, I don't feel any "waiting time" for the movie to come. I think that's good lol. Half-Blood Prince's waiting time was KILLLINGGGG MEEEE, especially with the movie being moved from November '08 to July '09 etc.

with transfromers you don't even knwo they come out like a week before they do then you get all exicted

Well, obviously you don't care much for upcoming releases :P. I, for a matter, do, but the wait never seemed long with the Transformers franchise.

Okay let's roll up some conversation topic-wise! Megan Fox is NOT part of the movie. Good? Disappointed?

Go!

hmm Idk I like her.. because she is hot.. not being A lesbian but I really like her Acting but Idk It is going be weird sense she was in the first 2 movies..i wonder whos replacing her

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is replacing Megan ... She's basically a Victoria's Secret model, so I wouldn't know what her acting skills are ...

As for Megan, I liked her in the movies. I hope they didn't tank this franchise ...

^^^ Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a very beautiful girl but is a strange choice for me being British with no acting background. She was apparently chosen after working with Michael Bay on a Victoria's Secret advert so she must have done something to impress him. It will be interesting to see how she does, she's certainly got the looks but I think Megan Fox will be a hard act to follow.

^^^ Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a very beautiful girl but is a strange choice for me being British with no acting background. She was apparently chosen after working with Michael Bay on a Victoria's Secret advert so she must have done something to impress him. It will be interesting to see how she does, she's certainly got the looks but I think Megan Fox will be a hard act to follow.

Yup, I read that, too, so let's trust Mr Bay :)

Well, she won't "replace" Megan as Mikaela, but she'll simply be Sam's new and current girlfriend. I guess they really wrote Megan out, harsh-style :/

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is replacing Megan ... She's basically a Victoria's Secret model, so I wouldn't know what her acting skills are ...

As for Megan, I liked her in the movies. I hope they didn't tank this franchise ...

Yeps she is really but I guess we have to wait to find out if she is a better Actress then Megan hmmm

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still not sure what Megan Fox's acting skills are either. So it won't be that different.