The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Draco And...

Do any of you ship Draco? Who with? I'm not exactly sure who I'd ship him with... it's a tough one.

Lol, I think would have been adorable if he'd fallen in love with a muggle-born witch. But he married pure-blood Astoria Greengrass which we don't know a whole lot about.

I am a little bit obsessed with harrypotterfanfiction.com where I was introduced to the idea of Draco and Hermione. I don't ship them at all, but I do sort of enjoy their personalities together. I never imagined them together, but there is something about it that works.

I always imagined that after the war Draco became a sort of changed man. He married a normal witch and just went on with life. I always thought that he might have stayed a little bit in touch with the trio. Perhaps they would help him to become better. I just so badly want to believe that Draco is good at heart!!

I know a lot of people ship Draco and Hermione but there is also quite the fanbase for Draco and Harry. Who do I ship him with? No one, I don't care for Draco... I like Movie Draco but Book Draco is a prat and I can't stand him. But I will admit I have read a few Dramione fics, they're an interesting couple and I can see how it would work between the two of them.

I must admit I do a have a bit of a guilty pleasure for Dramione in fanon, and also a bit of Draco/Ginny too.

In canon, however, no. I don't really know who I'd want him with out of the canon characters we know. Actually, I seem to remember reading (or maybe I just imagined it?) a fanfic some time ago with a bit of Draco/Luna. Now THAT's an interesting couple. I'd really like that actually.

Sorry, I'm rambling a bit, I'm just not sure. I'd love to know some more about Astoria Greengrass though.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to love reading HP FF. And though Ron & Hermione was my favorite I also loved reading Hermione and Draco FF. And for a while after watching A very Potter Musical. hehe.

Which was cool. I also loved reading Harry & draco slash fics too.

But I dunno. Someone halfblood or muggleborn would have been cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I have a huge problem w. there being Draco/Hermione-not because I am a R/Hr shipper either...Draco wanted to see Hermione killed not once but twice when they were younger-he would have given up Hermione in a heartbeat if it meant saving his own skin. I dont care how much Draco wound up changing, him and Hermione never would have made a pair. Even Tom Felton and Emma Watson have both said in years past how weird it is that there are people who ship their characters as a couple. Please I am not putting any Draco/Hermione shippers down either-just stating facts.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...