The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Vintage Thread

:love: <3

I do! Just a few but I'm starting to collect them. You?

niiice. what exactly?

im having a bag and a necklace.. both of my mother/parents. i can't really think of anything else now lol.

do you shop second hand?

I love Vintage clothing as well as jewelry. I have a lot of vintage clothing.. there something so exciting about seeking out the best vintage stores and searching through the racks.

My mum started collecting vintage Chanel jewelry when she was 18. She left the whole collection to me and I have continued it. I have gone all over the world vintage shopping... its sort of a hobby lol.

I also collect cameos and have started buying vintage bags as well!

:love: <3

niiice. what exactly?

im having a bag and a necklace.. both of my mother/parents. i can't really think of anything else now lol.

do you shop second hand?

Nah. Online has some nice brand new but vintage stuff, and just what I can find in shops.

I have a very vintage bra (:P), some dresses and one necklace. Might post later ^_^ The dresses aren't proper vintage, but I'll buy more.

I don't have any would like some though... where is that necklace from that you posted Kim?

http://www.unique-vintage.com/glam-naturale-vintage-style-bird-cage-necklace-p-9553.html

Cute, isn't it? I want.

I love Vintage clothing as well as jewelry. I have a lot of vintage clothing.. there something so exciting about seeking out the best vintage stores and searching through the racks.

My mum started collecting vintage Chanel jewelry when she was 18. She left the whole collection to me and I have continued it. I have gone all over the world vintage shopping... its sort of a hobby lol.

Wow that's awesome!

I absolutely loooove vintage clothing and jewelry, well vintage anything! I love going vintage/thrift shopping but unfortunately the area I'm in is very scarce with the clothing :( But search Etsy and type in vintage clothing, people go thrift shopping and resell the items online! I love checking it out when I get a chance, there are some beautiful stuff out there. I hope one day to go to LA to visit my uncle and hit up Melrose and shop at all the thrift stores.

wow sounds great. i would love to have an vintage jewelry collection. i guess they're quite precious arent they. take good care of them lol.

Nah. Online has some nice brand new but vintage stuff, and just what I can find in shops.

I have a very vintage bra (:P), some dresses and one necklace. Might post later ^_^ The dresses aren't proper vintage, but I'll buy more.

haha vintage bra? post pics of it :rolleye:

but nah, sirius, id love to see the dress.

I love it :lostit:

i knooow its gorgeous.

I absolutely loooove vintage clothing and jewelry, well vintage anything! I love going vintage/thrift shopping but unfortunately the area I'm in is very scarce with the clothing :( But search Etsy and type in vintage clothing, people go thrift shopping and resell the items online! I love checking it out when I get a chance, there are some beautiful stuff out there. I hope one day to go to LA to visit my uncle and hit up Melrose and shop at all the thrift stores.

yeeah same here. we dont really have any thrift stores.. been to this really great one in paris before but it was a little too expensive for me haha.

wow sounds great. i would love to have an vintage jewelry collection. i guess they're quite precious arent they. take good care of them lol.

Thanx!! Yeah most things are locked up in a safe. I have one necklace I wear all the time. The rest is sort more fun to look at lol