The Emma-Watson.net Forum

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how the UK copes with snow.....

This is the M25, one of the countries busiest motorways brought to a standstill...

Apparently three inches fell in just 30 minutes in London on Saturday, some Stoke fans travelling back took over 10 hours to get home in what is normally a two and a half hour journey.

No white Christmas for me this year. After it being around freezing for several days it was down right balmy when I walked out to my car this morning. Supposed to get up into the 70s today (that would be around 21C).

This is how the UK copes with snow.....

This is the M25, one of the countries busiest motorways brought to a standstill...

Apparently three inches fell in just 30 minutes in London on Saturday, some Stoke fans travelling back took over 10 hours to get home in what is normally a two and a half hour journey.

That's nothing where about is that? That's dribble compared to the waist deeo we got in england.

Oh that's London. London got it weak haha.

I heard that Hogwarts got hit hard. No owls coming in or leaving. All broomsticks have been grounded. And since there's no apperition allowed in Hogwarts everyone is stranded.

I LOVE snow, but will be very very upset if it causes my flight to be cancelled in January. I'm hoping that the airports find ways to deal with it before the 7th!!! I haven't seen snow in about 3 years.. and as its my favourite I can't wait to see it again. Over here right now its been a 3 day stream of 30+ C days.. so its been the total opposite really haha

I woke up to a fresh accumulation this morning, only a couple of centimeters but none of the last lot has gone yet so it's quite deep at the moment. Some areas have been hit hard again with more on the way.

I woke up to a fresh accumulation this morning, only a couple of centimeters but none of the last lot has gone yet so it's quite deep at the moment. Some areas have been hit hard again with more on the way.

I got hit hard with snow again. 10cm and we're supposed to have more thursday. This is bad. I don't want to be snowed in for christmas.

I live in what is usually a warm climate but we have gotten snow today that we only see once a year or maybe two... I guess if it were to stick around for a couple of months like some of your neighborhoods then I'd not like it either.

^ Sucks for you. -jokes jokes- :P lol. I can mail you a postcard! Or...some snow?

We got about a foot and a half of snow yesterday. That's about 50 cm or more, I reckon. I opened the door this morning and we're pretty much snowed in. They declared a state of emergency in my state.

I'm dreading walking to work, though. Snow's probably to my knee or thigh and I doubt any taxi would pick me up tonight.

Will post pictures later. ^_^