The Emma-Watson.net Forum

For Start.A.Revolution

YAAAYYYY DO U KNOW WHATS TODAY???? ITS.......

Start.a.Revolution's birthday!!!!!

Happy birthday to u

Happy birthday to u

Happy birthday to u

Happy birthday Start.a.Revolution

Happy birthday to u

Hip Hip Hoorayy

Have great birthday kiddo, and have great holidays...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX! ♥

Extremely sorry I didn't get the chance to say it earlier!!! Been out since 8am at a family xmas party etc.

You're no different to when I met you many years ago, still so wonderful. :sob:

Hope you had a great day and party the other night x

Nooo problem, see how good I am at baking? Omg :P

Yeah it was fun! We had turkey for the first time since I was a kid! Love it <3 haha

Ohhh that sounds so nice. So the rain stopped?! Anything exciting happen? :o No water fights? :o

I had an awesome party thanks lovely! We went to the beach at 9pm.. it was still light and just a lot of fun :D

I know I'm late, but I already posted on your profile. :P lol.

The beach at 9pm and it's light? I am seriously traveling to where you live and sleeping on the beach at night for the rest of my life. Good goal?

Well, glad you had a blast. ;)

Here's to a great year. -raises glass full of...cold coffee-

Do they consider 18 being "legal" over there? This means you can get into trouble now and be officially taken to court and all that FUN stuff. Har har har.

Not that I think you would do anything like that. But, ya know, if it ever happens we got you're BACK! We were actually devising plans and schematics to break a fellow member out of future prision (*cough* Potato Chip *cough cough*). :lol:

Alrighty, have a good rest of your night!

:D

Thanks guys! :D

Nooo problem, see how good I am at baking? Omg

Yeah it was fun! We had turkey for the first time since I was a kid! Love it <3 haha

Ohhh that sounds so nice. So the rain stopped?! Anything exciting happen? :o No water fights? :o

awww!! Turkey! hehehe I used to get soo sick of it every year. Im not sure what we'll end up having this year.

Yes! The rain stopped thank god - but only towards the end of the day - say 7pm. haha but naah nothing majorly exciting Nope, no waterfights either!

I know I'm late, but I already posted on your profile. :P lol.

The beach at 9pm and it's light? I am seriously traveling to where you live and sleeping on the beach at night for the rest of my life. Good goal?

Well, glad you had a blast. ;)

Here's to a great year. -raises glass full of...cold coffee-

Do they consider 18 being "legal" over there? This means you can get into trouble now and be officially taken to court and all that FUN stuff. Har har har.

Not that I think you would do anything like that. But, ya know, if it ever happens we got you're BACK! We were actually devising plans and schematics to break a fellow member out of future prision (*cough* Potato Chip *cough cough*). :lol:

Alrighty, have a good rest of your night!

:D

naww that was so cute to read Kim!

Haha yea it was light because it is summer over here :D It was really fun although it was grey and misty - it looked quite spectacular tbh. But yes! Very good goal!! Come over here

Hahaha yum, COLD COFFEE.

I do think im now considered legal in everything! A tad scary - but then i'm not about to go and do anything silly either :P haha and YAY! whoo breaking people out of prison sounds like fun. Potato chip? *having an extreeeme blonde moment here!*

haha but thank you girl, you made me smile!

x

naww that was so cute to read Kim!

Haha yea it was light because it is summer over here :D It was really fun although it was grey and misty - it looked quite spectacular tbh. But yes! Very good goal!! Come over here

Hahaha yum, COLD COFFEE.

I do think im now considered legal in everything! A tad scary - but then i'm not about to go and do anything silly either :P haha and YAY! whoo breaking people out of prison sounds like fun. Potato chip? *having an extreeeme blonde moment here!*

haha but thank you girl, you made me smile!

x

-packs bags and books plane ticket for NZ-

I think I am ready, except for the Hawaiian looking tee-shirt that would need putting on when I disembark from said aircraft. :lol:

Potato Chip is the name I dubbed for BoMa. She now calls me cucumber. Don't ask. :rofl: Will tell you when you're around for a bit.

Aww, you're welcome! ;)

Well, I'm going to bed!!! -yawn-

8)

• 2 weeks later...