The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Is anyone here a fan of Firefly? (I know of at least one ;))

It was one of the best shows on TV and I have seen them so many times on DVD since, as well as the movie 'Serenity' I can never get tired of watching it. It's a space western based on the crew of the Firefly class ship 'Serenity'. One of the great things about it is the space and the western side of things mix so well together. All of the characters are brilliant and have a great chemistry together, it's got humour and it's a great story too, this show has everything.

Joss Whedon, who created it is one of my favourite directors and I like most of his work, from Buffy to Angel to Dollhouse, but for me Firefly was his best, it's a masterpeice... I will never ever understand why it was cancelled, esepcially after just one series...I wonder sometimes if Fox even watch their own shows?

It had of the best intro's too...The Ballad of Serenity also written by Joss Whedon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaLPpKCC9pg

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone here a fan of Firefly? (I know of at least one ;))

Gee, I wonder who that might be?

Really one of my favourite shows ever with two of my favourite actors(Nathan Fillion and Summer Glau).

And Fox sucks...they terminated(pun intended) The Sarah Connor Chronicles too... :(

And Fox sucks...they terminated(pun intended) The Sarah Connor Chronicles too... :(

They have cancelled nearly every show I like, they really don't give shows enough of a chance if it's not making money straight away. I am yet to see someone who has seen Firefly and didn't like it.