The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What are you watching right now?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Tree Hill S7. I bought the set today and watched the first 3 episodes :). Quite a change since Peyton & Lucas got written out of it, but there are some good additions!

One Tree Hill S7. I bought the set today and watched the first 3 episodes :). Quite a change since Peyton & Lucas got written out of it, but there are some good additions!

Yea it is alot differnt without them in them Only Because chad didn't want to Play in a SEries anymore he wanted to be in movies but he hasn't got in any movies only one...

One Tree Hill Season 6

Yea it is alot differnt without them in them Only Because chad didn't want to Play in a SEries anymore he wanted to be in movies but he hasn't got in any movies only one...

One Tree Hill Season 6

I must admit that the added cast are doing very well, so far! (I am at episode 8 of S7). Quinn is AMAZINGLY well portrayed and Clay reveals some empathy :)

I read that Burton (Peyton) left the show, because the main cast's contracted lasted for 6 seasons and that Murray (Lucas) was FIRED from the show. Galeotti (Haley) had her thought about leaving too, somewhere around Season 6.

Edited by Leey

I must admit that the added cast are doing very well, so far! (I am at episode 8 of S7). Quinn is AMAZINGLY well portrayed and Clay reveals some empathy :)

I read that Burton (Peyton) left the show, because the main cast's contracted lasted for 6 seasons and that Murray (Lucas) was FIRED from the show. Galeotti (Haley) had her thought about leaving too, somewhere around Season 6.

that is Maj orly sad I love Haley to death.. and Everyone is about to leave I heard Season 8 is going be the Last Season When One TRee Hill First Started no one liked it.. it didn't get good views at all

that is Maj orly sad I love Haley to death.. and Everyone is about to leave I heard Season 8 is going be the Last Season When One TRee Hill First Started no one liked it.. it didn't get good views at all

Since Burton & Murray left the show lost quite a bit of its ratings, yes, but it's not very different from any previous ratings (One Tree Hill is tremendously famous for the number of audience actually watching it on TV).

Mhhh I practically don't know anything about S8 (don't you spoil! :P) but if it's as steady as S7 so far is, I'm still in!

Besides, 8 seasons is a very good run for a TV show today :), don't you agree? Last year, Trauma was supposed to be a worldwide hit ~~> canceled after an 18-episode season already shortened down. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: biggest marketing campaign ever for a TV show ~~> canceled after 2 seasons.

Edited by Leey

Since Burton & Murray left the show lost quite a bit of its ratings, yes, but it's not very different from any previous ratings (One Tree Hill is tremendously famous for the number of audience actually watching it on TV).

Mhhh I practically don't know anything about S8 (don't you spoil! :P) but if it's as steady as S7 so far is, I'm still in!

Besides, 8 seasons is a very good run for a TV show today :), don't you agree? Last year, Trauma was supposed to be a worldwide hit ~~> canceled after an 18-episode season already shortened down. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: biggest marketing campaign ever for a TV show ~~> canceled after 2 seasons.

Yes That is Very True.. NO i am not watching Season 8 at the moment on Tv b.c I didt have time to keep up with Season 7 and I don't have that Season I got Season 1-6 season 7 Cost So much so i am waiting for the Price of that to go down. I watch the frist like four Epds or so where Nathan Almost gets kicked off the NBA b.c They think he is Cheating on Hayley

Now Im watching burn Notice

Edited by harrypotternerd

Yes That is Very True.. NO i am not watching Season 8 at the moment on Tv b.c I didt have time to keep up with Season 7 and I don't have that Season I got Season 1-6 season 7 Cost So much so i am waiting for the Price of that to go down. I watch the frist like four Epds or so where Nathan Almost gets kicked off the NBA b.c They think he is Cheating on Hayley

Now Im watching burn Notice

I just watched 7x11 :). Wow those new actors are soooo talented, I actually have some empathy towards Alex :o

I just watched 7x11 :). Wow those new actors are soooo talented, I actually have some empathy towards Alex :o

Oh yea there pretty amazing I love One Tree Hill for the past 3 years <3 I grown to love it some how.. I love alot of TV :)

STill Watching Burn Notice

Edited by harrypotternerd