The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The "Has Anyone Seen This" Picture Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She is so sweet!! Aww! It must have been pretty early in the morning-the weather is chilly in the mornings but gets much warmer as the day goes on-we are supposed to hit near 90 all week! Anyway that is just so cool seeing her signing autographs for her fans! Her hair looks SO awesome-she needs that length! :) But I know she has to grow it longer again but this length just fits her perfectly! :)

Yeah werent they watching the show to get a feel or I guess what it is about? LOL...so stupid question-is this something people do/did in Pittsburgh-watch Rocky Horror picture show? Anyway it is cool getting on set pics :)

Yeah werent they watching the show to get a feel or I guess what it is about? LOL...so stupid question-is this something people do/did in Pittsburgh-watch Rocky Horror picture show? Anyway it is cool getting on set pics :)

I don't know about Pittsburgh specifically, but it is something a lot of people did, and still do, for many years. Some theatres have been showing it for 35 years, like once a week or something.

We never got those here!!! If so, they are awesome! That is when they escape the first time... if these have the WB logo, then they should be "official". What say yall?

We never got those here!!! If so, they are awesome! That is when they escape the first time... if these have the WB logo, then they should be "official". What say yall?

Most of the fakes I've seen had the WB logo on them. That's not hard to fake.

I haven't seen these before. Thanks for posting them

I think they are fake, and this is part of why I think that.

I think they are fake, and this is part of why I think that.

For some reason I found this funny, as it sounds like "KS987 hasn't seen these before, so that's what tips me off that they are fake." XD. Both of them, especially the first one, look way too bright in comparison to the posters we've seen, so there's that too.