The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Where Do You Want To Photograph?

Where in the world do you want to photograph?

My goal is to travel Egypt, Japan, England, Italy. Mainly those for now, but Scotland and other countries too.

I really want to photograph some castles.

Palaces.

Fantastic old-fashioned mansions.

Big, high mountains. (I'm going to the South Island in New Zealand in a week's time so I'll get the chance to shoot some me thinks)

For me it's not where to photograph but what to photgraph, being interested in wildlife etc there's certain species that i would love to see and photograph. Of course location plays a role in where the wildife lives and whatever, but animals (especially birds) can turn up anywhere where they are not expected, then you get into the buisness of rarities etc etc that have been blown off course blah blah blah. At the moment I'm just staying local and just hoping to get lucky, i've only seen 2 "rarities" and there's still loads I want to see. And I have to say, it's surprising how much you can see if you just look up at the sky every now and then or look in your garden, obviously you have to learn the species so you know what your looking at.

For Me I love going To states and I love taking Pictures of the Mountains and I love Taking Pictures of The Sky when i go to places and Castles and History Buildings.. I think a Picture Speaks a Thousand Words.. Pictures are amazing way to capture the most beautiful things and Like Tom Said Looking up at the sky is super amazing to me.. because it makes me realize how i am lucky to be alive I love Taking pictures of everything basically when I Go on vacation I'll Mostly take pictures of the Mountains and the roads and Buildings and Mostly My friends :)

This is a good question.

I would love to travel within the States to do some photog. I did shoot some photos of the Rockefeller estate, named Kykuit, this past May while on vacation with my sisters.

Here's a picture of the place: (I will upload my photos when I can get my hands on my mom's camera. lol.)

Would also love to travel to Greece, Italy, Spain, the UK (in general), and Australia to shoot. That would be super cool, I reckon.

As far as what I'm interested in shooting...architecture, nature, street scenes, anything that can be captured well--to preserve a moment.

For instance, I took this one (on my old phone camera <_<) on my way to university for the first time.

It's not so much where I want to photograph but where I want to go, I will always take my camera because I love being able to capture the moment and look back at memories. There are so many beautiful places to visit around the world and sadly there just isn't enough money or time to see them all.

I have never even ventured outside of Europe and could live like that for the rest of my life and still not go to all the places I want to visit, I do want to go further a field than Europe though at some point, it's getting the money.

I love history, architecture and stunning views. One of the places that is really high on my list is Barcelona, it looks like an absolutely beautiful city with some of the best architecture in the world, but this year I went to Valencia, another Spanish city, so I am asking myself is Barcelona really that different? would it be a waste of a trip?

Italy, I have been three times now and have been to Milan which was a bit of a let down, it's very industrial. But I have never been to the two places in Italy I really want to go to - Rome and Florence.

New Zealand is high on my list too, ever since I saw Lord of the Rings, it looks a very stunning and interesting place, I would like nothing more than to go to New Zealand, take some photos and sit back, relax and enjoy the stunning views while listening to Hayley Westenra sing in Maori.

Unfortunatly, unless I win the lottery that remains a distant dream for now. Next year I am trying to plan a trip to Germany.. I want to experience the Oktoberfest in Munich and then I would like to visit Berlin too look at the history and architecture.

• 3 weeks later...

i'd love to do a photoshoot in old castle with women dresses in ball dresses... so glamour *___*

i already found one little castle 50km from where im am.. i have models, warden of this place already know about this and he agreed! now i must just wait for spring *___*

i'd love to do a photoshoot in old castle with women dresses in ball dresses... so glamour *___*

i already found one little castle 50km from where im am.. i have models, warden of this place already know about this and he agreed! now i must just wait for spring *___*

Sounds awesome! :D

• 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...