The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Fact Over-Load

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All polar bears are left-handers

People who are right-handers tend to live slightly longer

the first 21 digits of pi are ( i think, cause this is honestly all from memory) 3.14159265358979323846

The millonth digit for pi is 1

pi is the letter P in the greek alphabet

Alpha

Beta

Gamma

Deta e.t.c.

I love Pi

we all live as a single cell for about half an hour

Mercury is the only metal that is liqiud at room tempreture

and being a nerd i happen to have some mercury in my bedroom

(all these facts are approx. cause they are from my memory)

I better leave some facts for everyone else!

!!!!!!!!!!

I challenge some one to find the SCIENTIFIC name for the protien with 1,909 letters in!

btw i am upset that my DSi has no pi symbol button - all i have is:

!?&″'~:;@~_+-*/×÷=→â†â†‘↓「ã€â€œâ€()<>{}•%※〒#♭♪±$¢£\^°|ï¼ï¼¼âˆžâˆ´â€¦â„¢Â©Â®

Where is pi !

the only symbols i ever use are:

!?&@:*/↑“â€()♪£∞©

NO PI! ARRGGGHHHH

I challenge some one to find the SCIENTIFIC name for the protien with 1,909 letters in!

^ It's amazing what google can do,

Here you go mate Methionylglutaminylarginyltyros-ylglutamylserylleucylphen-ylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylgl-utamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalan-ylphenylalanylvalylprolyphenylalanY-lvalythreonylleucylglycylaspartylp-rolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutam-inylsErylleucyllysylisoleucylasp-artylthreonylleucylIsoleucylglutam-ylalanylglycylalanylasparthlalanylleucy-lglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylp-henylalanylseRylaspartylprolylleucylal-anylaspartylglycylpRolylthreOnylisoleuc-ylglutaminylasPfraginylalanylthreonyll-eucylarfinylalanylphenylalanylalanylal-anylglycylvalythreonylprolylalanylglut-aminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamylm-ethionylleucylalanylleuOylisoleucylargi-nylglutaminyllysyhistidylprolylthreonylis-oleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucylmethion-yltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphen-ylalanylasparaginyllysyglycylisoleucylas-partylglutamylphenylalanylthrosylalanyl-glutaminylcsteinylglutamyllysylvalylgly-cylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalnyl-aspartylvalylprolylvalylglUtaminylglutam-ylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarginylgl-utaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylas-paraginyvalylalanylprolylisoleucylprolyliso-leucylphenylalanylisoleucylphenylalanylisol-eucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylasp-artylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylgluta-minylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginy-lglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrOsylleucylleucylsery-larginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanyl-glutamYlasparainylarginylalanylalanylleucyl-prolylleucylasparaginylhistidylleucylValylala-nyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginy-lalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglg-ycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylserylalanylp-rolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalany-lisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylgly-cylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisole-ucylvalyllysylisoIeucylisoleucylglutamylgluta-minylHistidylasparaginyliSoleucylglutamylpro-lylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylle-ucyllysylvalylphenylalanylcalylglutaminylproly-lmethionlysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylserine.

Speaking of proteins, there's a protein named after Sonic the Hedgehog

Edited by Eagle

↑ Sorry thats DELTA instead of Deta ↑

Lack of sleep will kill you quicker than lack of food

It is impossible to kill yourself from holding your breath

Soft drinks used to be used for medical reasons until the public wanted to buy them in shops

Congrats on the protien question i have that name as one of my many strange wallpapers

next question about the protien - what does it have 246 of

(i think thats the number cause i cant be bothered to look)

Edited by i love emma