The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Fact Over-Load

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sun is the most prominent feature in our solar system. It is the largest object and contains approximately 98% of the total solar system mass. One hundred and nine Earths would be required to fit across the Sun's disk, and its interior could hold over 1.3 million Earths. The Sun's outer visible layer is called the photosphere and has a temperature of 6,000°C (11,000°F). This layer has a mottled appearance due to the turbulent eruptions of energy at the surface.

The Sun is the most prominent feature in our solar system. It is the largest object and contains approximately 98% of the total solar system mass. One hundred and nine Earths would be required to fit across the Sun's disk, and its interior could hold over 1.3 million Earths. The Sun's outer visible layer is called the photosphere and has a temperature of 6,000°C (11,000°F). This layer has a mottled appearance due to the turbulent eruptions of energy at the surface.

A lightning bolt produces a higher temperature than the surface of the sun

:king::rofl: :rofl:

0 degrees Celsius is not the temperature of which water freezes. it is the temperature of which ice melts

A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.

THATS NOT TRUE :lol: they did it on mythbusters and found out that it's not true :P

Edited by Eagle

:king::rofl: :rofl:

0 degrees Celsius is not the temperature of which water freezes. it is the temperature of which ice melts

THATS NOT TRUE :lol: they did it on mythbusters and found out that it's not true :P

YOU ARE GETTING ON MY DAMN NERVES.. you need to stop it.. and let people be

YOU NEED TO STOP BEING A FREAKING SMARTASS IF YOU DON'T LIEK TEH FACTS THEN TO DANG BAD

Micheal Phelps is the Youngest swimmer of the pros

Gullable is not in the dictionary :mellow:

I dont believe you! :)

Kenny G holds the world record for the longest note played on a saxaphone

(due to circular breathing, if thats what is called)

A benefit and a reason why i created this topic-

Benifit: Everyone should learn at least 2 things a day

Reason: I was surfing the net for facts and wanted to share them and thought there might be others who would also like to share.

Coke in Spanish is Cocaine

- Thats why they think you wierd when you say " Una Coke por favor"

(to non spanish speakers that means 'a coke please')