The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The world has gone complete and utter bonkers!!! Newcastle have accepted a bid of £35m from Liverpool for Andy Carroll... no way is he worth anywhere near that, he had one good season in the Championship, and has been pretty decent this season but unproven at the very top, Newcastle are laughing all the way to the bank... daylight robbery!

Liverpool could also sign Charlie Adam from Blackpool, he's a very good player and will be a good signing for them.

Meanwhile, it looks like Fernando Torres is off to Chelsea for £50m.

No incomings at Stoke yet, but Tuncay Sanli has joined Wolfsburg, i'm sad to see him go, he wasn't a regular starter for us but was a good player for us and always gave 100% when he played.

35m for Carroll isn't a very wise way to cash in on Torres. Somehow, I feel like he might end up being a big flop, but best of luck to him. Liverpool should focus more on sorting out their back four. At least Konchesky is gone.

Deadline is approaching and after 100 attempts, Spurs still haven't managed to sign a striker, lol.

35m for Carroll isn't a very wise way to cash in on Torres. Somehow, I feel like he might end up being a big flop, but best of luck to him. Liverpool should focus more on sorting out their back four. At least Konchesky is gone.

I don't think Carroll will be a flop, he's a good player and I rate him highly, create chances for him and he will put them away. I think he will be a regular for England for years to come and that he will form quite a formidable partnership with Suarez for Liverpool, I just don't think he is worth £35m.

• 3 months later...