The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sayings And Quotes

post your favorite sayings or quotes from books, films, songs or from wherever you learned it from:

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we would all have a Merry Christmas-survivor season 2 (one of the contestants said it)

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong- Buffalo Springfield "For what it's worth"

"It's like using a Mac instead of a PC, you're not different, you're retarded." - Read somewhere on the Net.

"When someone loves you, the way he/she says your name is different. You know that your name is safe in his/her mouth." - Again, can't remember where I saw it.

Edited by BlackTiger

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we would all have a Merry Christmas-survivor season 2 (one of the contestants said it)

That's actually a quote from "Dandy" Don Merideth who just died recently. He said it on Monday Night Football back in '71 or there abouts.

Edited by The Dude

That's actually a quote from "Dandy" Don Merideth who just died recently. He said it on Monday Night Football back in '71 or there abouts.

Well I know it from survivor....I don't know where the player knew it from but thanks for telling :)

"i know six honest serving men they taught me all i know they are "where,when,why,what,how" and they" =) srry i forgt who's saying that!but i like that one aloot and there is more but i just cant remember now!

Edited by Dreamzy

"Without incredible challenges, how would we discover how much we have to give?" -Mariska Hargitay, one of my favorite actresses.

"If you loved someone, you loved him, and when you had nothing else to give, you still gave him love."

(164, '1984,' George Orwell)

:D

• 12 years later...