The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Who.Am.I?

Hey everyone!

I am Arie and I will now be running this game! I know we all miss Josh greatly, and I can only hope I will be a good replacement! I am very excited to be running this!! So... lets have fun!

How the game is played

For the first round a person will be chosen randomly to be the first Who.Am.I?. Your job is to ask the Who.Am.I? questions (right in this thread) and try to discover their true identity by the answers they give to the questions you pose. If you guess correctly then you get to choose the next Who.Am.I?. Any one on the forums can potentially be the Who.Am.I?.

When a person correctly guesses the Who.Am.I? either the Who.Am.I? or I will tell you that you've correctly guessed them. (You can post that it's you in the thread after they've correctly guessed it's you.) If you're the one who correctly guessed the last Who.Am.I? you need to PM me and only me telling me who you want the next Who.Am.I? to be.

Rules:

Players:

1. Each player is allowed to ask only 3 questions per post.

2. Each player is only allowed one guess per post.

3. Each player is only allowed one guess per hour. If you guess again prior to the hour period the guess will be ignored/not counted.

Who.Am.I?

1. Answer any questions you see fit, meaning that the Who.Am.I? gets to decide which questions will be answered.

2. The Who.Am.I? is allowed to answer questions in any way they see fit (that being either a vague or specific answer).

Choosing the Who.Am.I?

As stated above you can choose anyone to be the Who.Am.I?, however a person may not be chosen again for another 5 rounds. For example if I, Arie, were chosen for round 1, I cannot be chosen again till round 6 to be the Who.Am.I?. I keep track of who's been chosen and when and I'll inform you if they've been chosen within the last 5 rounds.

I have already chosen someone to be our first Who.Am.I?... so let the fun begin!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for doing it Arie :) . i was actually kinda disappointed when dax announced that noone wanted to apply.

sooo who am i.

how many times have you seen harry potter and the deathly hallows part one?

Edited by yes

Oh it's back, thanks Arie for running it again

Where are you from?I live on 4th street.

Boy or girl?I started out as a zygote.

How many posts you have?I am a member of multiple forums...so all together, over 10,000.

Thankyou for doing it Arie :) . i was actually kinda disappointed when dax announced that noone wanted to apply.

sooo who am i.

how many times have you seen harry potter and the deathly hallows part one?more than 0 times and fewer than 15 times... so far.

:o Will got me already! :sob:

Great job Will! What gave me away so easy?

I must have been the most obvious Who.Am.I? ever! :o

sorry to all else who guessed! I loved your questions... too bad I didn't have the time to create any devious answers. :doh:

do you have or had a graphic showcase at ew.net's forums?

have we spoken before?

where do you post mostly?

I may have

I have spoken to most people on here

A few places.

how often do u post?

are you an active poster?

what are your hobbies?

I am on almost everyday

I guess

Not sure

do you use special fonts or colors for your posts?

do you spent a lot of time on the forums chat?

where r u from?

I have

Sometimes

Earth