The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Zchynard is the name.

hello there! my name is Zchynard (not my real name, obviously). I'm from the Philippines. Although I wasn't a fan nor interested in Harry Potter and Emma Watson until January of last year, I can say that I'm a really big fan now and can be considered obsessed with them. It's actually funny that I didn't know who Emma Watson was until last year but now she's my number 1 star.

What else to say... hmmn... I just want to make friends who shares the same interests as me. I'm actually looking forward to talk to Emma Watson fans like me because here in my place although the Potter casts are pretty much famous, they don't seem to have the same impact as they have on me so I don't exactly have someone to talk to. sad, right? haha. kidding.

Welcome to me. Hope to know you more! :lol:

I love Emma Watson!

On a slightly related note, who reckons that Emma Watson is a household name? I wouldn't go so far to say that she is yet, even Dan Radcliffe is barely household. Obviously they're all well known, but I'd say only roughly 1/3 of the people I've spoken to know her as Emma, and not Hermione.

Welcome Zchynard! My name is Jon

That's an interesting username you have there. I'm constantly amazed by the power of Miss Watson and the HP series to bring together fans from across the world in such an interactive community.

Look forward to seeing you around.