The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Do The Paps Have To Scream At Her Like This? Lol

Paparazzi are so relentless, and crude. I never understood the point of selling one's photograph for money. I mean, really?

Desperate, much? How can you make a career out of that?

And we hear in celebrity headlines and magazines about celebrities decking paparazzi and it's no wonder why. They're plain infuriating.

It must be unnerving to hear your name SCREAMED at you, constantly, just for attention. I don't know how Emma deals with that.

:huh:

That's what the photographers get paid for ( :huh: )

Also, this is why I like Emma. She made sure she got s picture with the kids. She even went back at the end to take a picture with one, and "she" decided to, not her manager (or whatever).

Lastly, I'm surprised she doesn't get a seizure all the flashes. I hope she doesn't get a seizure :mellow:

-----EDIT-----

I think if it wasn't for the people pulling her away, she would stand there and sign every paper. It looks like she enjoys it. Also, I love how she taunts the photographers at the beginning when she turns to her left to look away. Way to go Emma :yesyes:

Edited by ckravitz

That's what the photographers get paid for ( :huh: )

Also, this is why I like Emma. She made sure she got s picture with the kids. She even went back at the end to take a picture with one, and "she" decided to, not her manager (or whatever).

Lastly, I'm surprised she doesn't get a seizure all the flashes. I hope she doesn't get a seizure :mellow:

-----EDIT-----

I think if it wasn't for the people pulling her away, she would stand there and sign every paper. It looks like she enjoys it. Also, I love how she taunts the photographers at the beginning when she turns to her left to look away. Way to go Emma :yesyes:

I agree with everything you said. :)

THIS is why we love Emma...she is not phased by it and just keeps going with it-the part where she takes the pic w/ the kids was so sweet. I do agree that she probably would have stayed a long time because that is just the kind of person she is to her fans.

I dont know how or why anyone would want a paparrazi job but to each their own.

• 12 years later...