The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Would Do If You Met Emma?

If i met Emma:

First, i would scream or go silent.

2. I give her a hug and say"its so nice to meet you finally."

3. Go hang out and talk with her about life, her career, and what not in a cafe or restaurant somewhere.

4. Interview her about anything and everything.

5. Ask her to sign something.

6. Say goodbye with a pic and hug.

what about you guys?

Edited by emmafan83

What I hope would happen:

1) Say hi, and pull out some witty remark that makes her laugh.

2) Hold an insightful, articulate conversation.

3) Just before I part ways, have a hug, and exchange phone numbers.

4) Leave, with the best feeling in the world.

What would probably happen:

1) Faint.

2) Stand up, regain composure.

3) Say hi really awkwardly, and have a mind blank even though i'd probably have prepared something to say.

4) Tentatively ask for an autograph and photo.

5) Let her move on, as I would just be one person in many.

Well..most likely FAINT! "hope not" :0_0: but i always carry my sketchbook with me wherever i go "which lots of Emma's drawing" :) so i could give her my drawing and have her sign one for me! :) that would be cool! and maybe we could go on a date! :P

Edited by LuKotaro

I really don't know if i will be so nervous that i will faint or so happy that i will scare her(i sometimes get overexcited and do that to ppl :D)

as padfoot said i would try to treat her as normal as possible while trying to get an autograph and a picture but i don't know if i could control myself.....i would shake like a leaf :))

I would do a mixture of what Yorkshire said:

3) Just before I part ways...exchange phone numbers.

...and what padfoot said:

Treat her like a real person... not a famous person as such...I wouldn't scream at her

• 7 months later...

Naturally make her my evil queen for when I TAKE OVER THE WORLD!.

But in seriousness...probably being to afraid to walk up to her and say hi. :P

its not that hard shes very attractive you both would go good for a day :tongue0020:

Well..most likely FAINT! "hope not" :0_0: but i always carry my sketchbook with me wherever i go "which lots of Emma's drawing" :) so i could give her my drawing and have her sign one for me! :) that would be cool! and maybe we could go on a date! :P

maybe I could go on a date MYSELF WITH HER AND ALL OF YOU WILL PLUMMET TO YOUR DEATHS DOWN A VERY STEEP CLIFF IF YOU DONT LET EMMA BE MIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::doh:

if i honestly met emma i wouldnt be able to talk i would just be so happy

and i would probably make a fool of myself lol

and i would give her a hug and say "i've been a fan for so long!!"

Not go mental like every other fan she meets.

If it was just for a few seconds, signature and a hug.

If I got the day to spend, I would avoid talking about HP or anything to do with films. Get to know her personally and not the characters she plays, treat her as you would anyone else.

Yeah

• 2 months later...

What I hope would happen:

3) Just before I part ways, have a hug, and exchange phone numbers.

What would probably happen:

1) Faint.

2) Stand up, regain composure.

3) Say hi really awkwardly, and have a mind blank even though i'd probably have prepared something to say.

4) Tentatively ask for an autograph and photo.

5) Let her move on, as I would just be one person in many.

yep that just about sums up my dreams and fears :ohyeah:

well first i gotta go through her bodyguards, then ask her if she wanted to have a cup of coffee, show her around Sydney, then drop her off at her hotel, probly slip a kiss on both cheeks hahaha, i'd get a slap for that, and probly a year in jail for kidnapping her, but it'd be worth it

• 1 month later...

I'll give her a hug and kiss her and say : I LOVE YOU HERMIONE !!! :blush::ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

hahah, sorry but u made me laugh. u would say I love you Hermione? [Hermione is just a charachter] I don't want to be mean tho.

I'll give her a hug and kiss her and say : I LOVE YOU HERMIONE !!! :blush::ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

I'd hate to be called Hermione if i was in her shoes, and she mentioned a couple of times that people call her like that

and how they forget she's a real person. So just say 'I love you Em!

I'd hate to be called Hermione if i was in her shoes, and she mentioned a couple of times that people call her like that

and how they forget she's a real person. So just say 'I love you Em!

:mellow: It's my own idea and nobody can never change it.I knew that Emma is a real person but Hermione's real character is a part of Emma.Emma is Emma and Emma is Hermione for me,both of them ,Emma and Hermione are one person for me.she have said this too,in an interview she said this fact.you should know that nobody can never change my own idea. :yesyes:

Yeah, Emma has explicitly said that she finds it slightly annoying to be called Hermione. She said something along the lines of "Some people just seem to forget that Hermione is just a character, that I'm actually a real person called Emma, not a fictional wizard called Hermione!"

She says that Hermione is just one character, and that it's not all she wants to be remembered for.

Edited by Seryth