The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Would Do If You Met Emma?

well, maybe she said that but if Joannedern wants to tell her "I love you Hermione", why couldn't she ? I mean, we don't have to act exactly the way other people want, and if Jo explained her what she wrote above, Emma could change her mind about this case particularly... Plus you say that she doesn't like this or that, but as I'm sure you all know, she may be a different person in real life than she seems to be through interviews, etc. Don't you think so ? i'm not saying she is lying to her fans, but she is certainly a bit more complicated than the person she lets appear in her public life. I'm not looking for a debate, i just thought of that reading you.

to answer the question, I have no idea of what I would tell her... That I admire her energy, that i share a lot of her principles, maybe, but it would be weird to say it in the street. I'd love talking about litterature with her but i have to say my english is not good enough...

well, maybe she said that but if Joannedern wants to tell her "I love you Hermione", why couldn't she ? I mean, we don't have to act exactly the way other people want, and if Jo explained her what she wrote above, Emma could change her mind about this case particularly... Plus you say that she doesn't like this or that, but as I'm sure you all know, she may be a different person in real life than she seems to be through interviews, etc. Don't you think so ? i'm not saying she is lying to her fans, but she is certainly a bit more complicated than the person she lets appear in her public life. I'm not looking for a debate, i just thought of that reading you.

to answer the question, I have no idea of what I would tell her... That I admire her energy, that i share a lot of her principles, maybe, but it would be weird to say it in the street. I'd love talking about litterature with her but i have to say my english is not good enough...

Indeed, and I completely agree with you, apart from one thing - you said I said "you say that she doesn't like this and that" - Nah uh. I said that Emma has said in interviews that she finds it can be irratating at times. There is no personal opinion in what I said regarding that, only what I've heard and seen from interviews. I in fact just made a post about that, here:

http://forum.emma-watson.net/index.php?/topic/1936-im-in-love-with-emma-watson/page__view__findpost__p__180712

which has my personal opinion as well as what I've said I've heard her say.

The way I see it, we agree on this matter, and I'm not saying that anyone shouldn't say "I love you Hermione", I'm just saying that as long as the person isn't just calling her Hermione, as if she wasn't a real person, that'd be fine. Like you said, it'd probably have to be explained though. Anyhow, enough offtopic:

In answer to the thread question, I've been through this situation in my head a thousand times, with a different reaction to each. I think the answer is that I have no idea, I'd have to see what I'd do. :)

Edited by Seryth

Dear guys,I never want to think that there is not any person with name :Emma Watson! Emma is real I know but I said my idea.you've made me a mistake,do you think that I wanna destroy Emma's real character? No,I'm not doing that.all of us know that Emma is a fantastic actress and also a model ! why should I limit her to a movie character?! I never do that! Emma Watson is my favorite famous person and every time that I read Harry Potter books I imagine Emma as Hermione because she's The perfect Hermione .The sentence that J.K.Rowling said herself!Emma did her best in Harry Potter movies and she will survive as Hermione's actress for ever! The 2 siblings ,Emma and Alex Watson are my favorite famous persons and I never want to disappear Emma's real character.Emma Watson is the best like Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint and of course Jo Rowling! I think we should end this discussion.thank you for your replies. :)

Edited by Joannedern
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. I would pinch myself.

2. I would walk up and say 'hey'.

3. Build up a conversation with her.. Get her autograph

4. Tell her how much I love her, and her movies.

5. Before leaving, give her a hug, and make her promise to write me emails

6. Become close friends with her.

7. Faint (the second she leaves)

i don't care. she's hermione 2 me. i luv her for it.

Edited by HermioneRules
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be courius - eager to find out, who she is in "real" life. Because all we love is a "image", created by movies, the media and photgraphers. Only 0,00001% of the people here know the "real Emma" behind all this work of imagination and PR. You maybe know, that our subconscious needs only a few seconds to find out, wether you like a person or not - so that would be the real challenge.....

Edited by Jonny Carinthia
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

##

Well, Sylvie van der Vaart (German TV-Lady) would say: "Thank you for that wonderful dress!" - she wore a dress at the last episode of "Wetten, dass....." (german gameshow), Emma wore previously at a Lancome-event.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia