The Emma-Watson.net Forum

BoMa Graphics

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lostit: It was worth the wait, it's sooo pretty! I love how you made her fiery red hair pop.

Gosh I love everything about it, can't really find anything bad to say about it. :P Amazing work!!

Aww thanks Ingrid, I'm glad I didn't disappoint you.

^I totally agree. It was so worth waiting for. It's just beautiful. It's got such nice orange-yellow tones and I love how you incorporated the flower textures and the heart with her face inside. As usual, perfect cutting.

Thanks Lindy, the cutting part always break my brain haha.

That is... Well, I'm not impressed, that is how I expect you to make a wallpaper: So Bomastic. This is my favorite one of yours.

Hahaha oh Will thank you. *new word added to the dictionary: Bomastic*

i agree with everyone on this, wow its awesome!!

Thank you Stef.

Oh my Kind God!!! this is cute!!! :ohyeah:

Thanks sweetie.

----------

Today I have a really quick retouch I done because I'm bored. I understand it's not good but hey I will post it.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9908/embw2012.jpg

Today I have a really quick retouch I done because I'm bored. I understand it's not good but hey I will post it.

You understand it's not good?!

Okay I'm sorry but that just mind boggles me. It's really nice. I like how you changed the colour of her lips and made her skin colour radiant and brighter than it was before. Plus her make up around the eyes stand out. I could never make a retouch like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey BoMa. I was wondering you know Vampire Knight? You've been posting some pictures on your tumblr of them and tagging them into your edits. I have over a hundred images on my comp and I've noticed nothing's changed? All you did was crop them and I don't want to seem rude. I just wanted to ask what you've done to them for them to be your edits?

EDIT: Some of them I noticed colouring and brightening but majority of them nothing. I'm just a tad confused.

Edited by Hermione

OH MY KIND GOD!!! IT'S COMPLETELY A BLOODY BRILLIANT PICTURE!!! :3m_sie: :yesyes::ohyeah:

Thanks.

You understand it's not good?!

Okay I'm sorry but that just mind boggles me. It's really nice. I like how you changed the colour of her lips and made her skin colour radiant and brighter than it was before. Plus her make up around the eyes stand out. I could never make a retouch like that.

Lol Lindy you can do it, thanks.

I found out that you're great at making gifs.can we request for making gif or not?

Done!

I think it looks very good! I use to always think that the original picture looks better than someone's retouch,

but in this case, I like the retouch better! You should not think that it's bad because it's not. :)

Aww thanks muffin.

I love the retouch but after staring at it for a while her skin on her face looks a tad plastic. D: But it's bloody brilliant.

You always say that and I'm sorry if I can't make a realistic skin feel ... yet. Thanks.

Hey BoMa. I was wondering you know Vampire Knight? You've been posting some pictures on your tumblr of them and tagging them into your edits. I have over a hundred images on my comp and I've noticed nothing's changed? All you did was crop them and I don't want to seem rude. I just wanted to ask what you've done to them for them to be your edits?

EDIT: Some of them I noticed colouring and brightening but majority of them nothing. I'm just a tad confused.

I tag it like that because I want to differentiate my graphics from my edits. Graphics take much more time and work while edits don't. And why I can't crop pictures and add a some coloring to it? Tons of people doing it on tumblr yea?

I just wanted to share the pictures I like is that bad? OK enough I don't know why I'm typing all of this.

~~~~~~~~

I have nothing new.

Oh no I'm not saying you can't. I was just wondering why you was taking credit for something you've done barely anything too. D: I wasn't on about proper graphics. I was on about all the pictures you just crop. >.<

EDIT: I've just realised you were talking about others. I've never seen none like yours. I've only seen pictures that they've actually edited, added text or a little texture. Some are quite beautiful. =)

Edited by Hermione

Oh no I'm not saying you can't. I was just wondering why you was taking credit for something you've done barely anything too. D: I wasn't on about proper graphics. I was on about all the pictures you just crop. >.

EDIT: I've just realised you were talking about others. I've never seen none like yours. I've only seen pictures that they've actually edited, added text or a little texture. Some are quite beautiful. =)

It's hurt coming from you, thanks a lot. I will post what I like doing too much or nothing at all even if it just cropping I will post it. My brain doesn't work 100% all the time.

Hurt? I never set out to hurt you. I weren't trying to be rude. I just wondered. :/ I didn't say all of them had no difference. I said some of them look the same as the pictures saved to my computer. :/ Sorry for hurting you. I won't ask again.

• 3 weeks later...

BoMa I love your artwork ! that's truly beautiful :o

Thank you.

this is simply incredible

Thanks Maria.

-------

Hello, it been forever since I had a new wallpaper. I worked on multiple ones but never liked any of it.

Until today, I was forced to create something since I didn't have an internet connection and I was bored. I done this wallpaper and I'm glad my connect got cut off today lol.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7564/321oy.jpg

I hope you guys like it, please leave your comments. :D

Thank you.

Thanks Maria.

-------

Hello, it been forever since I had a new wallpaper. I worked on multiple ones but never liked any of it.

Until today, I was forced to create something since I didn't have an internet connection and I was bored. I done this wallpaper and I'm glad my connect got cut off today lol.

I hope you guys like it, please leave your comments. :D

OH MY KIND GOD!!!!!! IT IS FA FAN FANT FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! :drool: :3m_sie: :yesyes::ohyeah: