The Emma-Watson.net Forum

BoMa Graphics

I love it, you really created something beautiful out of that picture. It's lovely! :)

Thank you Ingrid.

OMG that is stunning. It's times like these I wish my laptop screen weren't so huge!

I can try to make it bigger if you want. Thanks Jade.

total love.

Thanks.

It's beautiful :whaa:

Thank you Kimba.

OH MY KIND GOD!!!!!! IT IS FA FAN FANT FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! :drool: :3m_sie: :yesyes::ohyeah:

Thank you.

the new emma banner/wallpaper is so awesome!!!

Thank you dear.

You know what. I HATE YOU.

YOU HAVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL SKILLS it's hard not to envy :(

Oh no don't hate me Lindy T_T Envy me but don't hate me. Thank you.

gorgeous wall!!!

Thanks.

oh myyy goodness :o that's sooo stunning

Thanks Maria.

---------

It was the time for a new set, I really like this picture.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/329/springpinks.jpg+http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8805/springpinki.jpg

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like your new set. Though I feel it don't pop/bright enough? It's hard to explain. It's like I have to tilt the screen back to be able to see it properly. I still think it's gorgeous though. Gorgeous picture and gorgeous colouring. I like the way the flower pops out in her hair though. That's the only problem I have is tilting the screen to get a better look. I tried adjusting my screen brightness up and down but it didn't work. I love the size of your signature too, in fact all your signatures. I can never work on a small canvas. I have to work on a big one and then re-size it to fit on a small canvas.

i love how it looks, great coloring!! :)

Thanks Maria.

I love your new set! that girl is so sweet! :):yesyes:

Thank you.

Beautiful colours. I love this new set. It's very fresh and Spring-like!

Thanks Lindy, even though it's kind of summer here haha.

I really like your new set. Though I feel it don't pop/bright enough? It's hard to explain. It's like I have to tilt the screen back to be able to see it properly. I still think it's gorgeous though. Gorgeous picture and gorgeous colouring. I like the way the flower pops out in her hair though. That's the only problem I have is tilting the screen to get a better look. I tried adjusting my screen brightness up and down but it didn't work. I love the size of your signature too, in fact all your signatures. I can never work on a small canvas. I have to work on a big one and then re-size it to fit on a small canvas.

I wasn't satisfied with the coloring. It might look different on different screens but I get it. If I made the colors so vibrant she would look washed out. Or she get too dark it wasn't pretty.

I'm bad with small canvas, I tend to make my graphics simple when I work with them. The worst is when I work with icons.

--------

Nothing for now, I have too much pictures that I want to create something with but I need my brain to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody, missed you all.

Today I even it was crazy I managed to make this wallpaper. Upbeat, fun and colorful.

I had a hard time with the text but then I decided it was best like this.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2546/322xe.jpg

Please leave your comments, like it or not just say so, thanks can't wait to read them.

This is really different from your other ones. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the colour palette. I like it but at the same time something bothers me. I think it may just be that green behind her. I think if you took it out, or used a different colour it would look better. But it's obviously gorgeous and done with such detail.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I just requested this from someone else, but I feel like you guys both do such different graphics and I know I'd love them both (and will definitely use them both) I was hoping you can make me a banner saying: TiffanyNoLimits (one word)

Dimensions: 1000x170

Colors: corals, pinks, silvers, metallics fun, bright colors (like he ones in the sequins picture below).

Design: I'd like the text to be the focal point. I'm really inspired by bright, fun things. If you can, add some sequins?

Thank you!!!! :) :)

Please leave your comments, like it or not just say so, thanks can't wait to read them.

I missed your work so much! I love this Boma. It makes me crave strawberries! :P But I do think the girl looks a little too reddish. Maybe, it's my monitor.:/

Edited by Surya
  • 2 weeks later...

@Elena Gilbert: The text gave me hard time but I think it somehow fits haha, thanks Jade.

@Snow White :Thank you.

@CRAPMUFFIN: Thanks muffin, it's okay there's always next time haha.

@nanadictator: Ohhh Ella, thank you so much. Glad you liked it.

@temperament: Oh believe me I did try to change the color but nothing really fits, looking at it now reminds me how much I suck working with stocks. Thanks Lindy.

@Will: Aww Will thank you so much.

@Lusty desire: Thanks dear.

@Indigo Child: Thanks girl, glad you liked it.

@Mαρία: I tried a pop of color but I might just failed lol, I wish I can have your talent or maybe just some. Thanks Maria.

@Lusty desire: Done!!

@sjtflimits: Sorry Can't do it right now, you waited too long but I can't.

@Surya: Oh Surya *hug* It could be the monitor or it could me who used too much red haha. Thanks dear.

@temperament: I miss your work too, I will update I promise.

--------

Hello, I'm in not very creative mood right now. I forced myself couple of times to create something but I just can't.

All we have to do is wait, I will start with a new set. Not sure when though.

• 3 weeks later...

the kind of magic I LOVE :yesyes:

Thank you.

---------------------

Hello, sorry for being inactive for 2 months kinda of. I'm back to graphics with a simple set, will try to work on something later.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6704/dreamysummers.png + http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1918/dreamysummeri.png