• 2 weeks later...

I like it. But maybe try something new?

Roger Jade. ;)

Thank you.

Incredible set!

Thanks Kimba.

aww ur set is sooo pretty :)

Thank you dear.

I like your new set! It's a really nice tone of pink.

Thank you Lindy.

--------

Ummm since when I didn't made any wallpapers? Oh no since April damn. I was working on a totally different wallpaper *which I might complete some other time* but I felt it was same as I usually make.

So I got my brain into the dark side and taddaaaaaaaaaaa a new wallie was born.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4421/323c.jpg

Btw text was planned like that, I didn't want it to be clear. So hope you guys like it and leave your comments.

I really like this mood, although I'm not feeling the pale purple-magenta background. There's just something that doesn't seem right. Forgive me for saying this but I like your light toned wallpapers better. But not to say that trying new things is great. I think that you work better with lighter colours, brushes, and textures etc. I look forward to seeing your new updates to come! :D

It's like out of your usual style, but still bomastic. The fonts you used goes very well with the topic, and the details are awesome. Resuming, I like it, but no as much as the others before this.

• 1 month later...

i absolutely adore this.

Thanks Kella.

I really like this mood, although I'm not feeling the pale purple-magenta background. There's just something that doesn't seem right. Forgive me for saying this but I like your light toned wallpapers better. But not to say that trying new things is great. I think that you work better with lighter colours, brushes, and textures etc. I look forward to seeing your new updates to come! :D

It's okay I absolutely respect your opinion. Thank you Lindy.

It's like out of your usual style, but still bomastic. The fonts you used goes very well with the topic, and the details are awesome. Resuming, I like it, but no as much as the others before this.

Thank you Will.

Now that's what I'm talking about. It's totally different and I love it! It shows you can go further!

Thanks Jade, glad you like it.

wow it's gorgeous you should trying different things more often :D

also love your set, too

I will Maria, thank you.

Beautiful wallpaper Boma! It's a nice change from your usual! :)

Thanks Surya.

oh yeah, super artistic!

Thanks Helen.

:o that is sooooo brillant!!!! i love it!!!

Thank you Stef.

-----------------

Hello, it been so long since I done something new but hey I'm here with one. I couldn't stop myself from making a new wallie with the new Emma photoshoot.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7931/324sw.jpg

Purple is the only color that fit, hope you like it guys. Leave your comments.

O.M.G!!! This I love, I love everything about it! I usually find it harder to work with a darker colour scheme,

but you did an amazing job! It's beautiful, it's captivating, a bit mysterious (love the mysterious part)

Simply just.. awesome. Good job! <33

I love it apart from the black and white image at the bottom. >.

Thanks Jade, that part was empty I didn't know what to add.

omg i love that

Thanks Ashley.

YAY! Finally an update!

I like it, except I'm not feeling the tree branches at the corner. But it's a beautiful wallpaper, and beautiful photo shoot of Emma. :D

I was trying to use stocks, look like I'm still a newbie with that. Thanks Lindy.

that wallpaper is awesome!!!

Thank you.

O.M.G!!! This I love, I love everything about it! I usually find it harder to work with a darker colour scheme,

but you did an amazing job! It's beautiful, it's captivating, a bit mysterious (love the mysterious part)

Simply just.. awesome. Good job!

Aww muffin thank you so much. Really thanks.

Oh wow this is really beautiful!

Thanks Cath.

^ This is really beautiful!

Thank you.

----------

Quick set since I got bored from my last one.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5268/todapinki.jpg+http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4889/todapinks.jpg

Your sets are always clean, simple and pretty. As is this one. :)

One thing I forgot to say about the Emma wallpaper - it almost looks like the b&w picture of Emma

is looking up at the coloured picture of Emma, which is a very nice effect :)