The Emma-Watson.net Forum

BoMa Graphics

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Your sets are always clean, simple and pretty. As is this one. :)

One thing I forgot to say about the Emma wallpaper - it almost looks like the b&w picture of Emma

is looking up at the coloured picture of Emma, which is a very nice effect :)

Thank you muffin.

you did amazing work on emma's wall, i love the feeling it gives :) it's brilliant!!

also your new set it's simply gorgeous as always

Thanks Maria.

I love that purple and slight blue of the picture. Nicely done. :D

Thank you Lindy.

your set is soo cute!!!

Thank you Stef.

Ah I missed this. I think it's pretty cute!!

Thanks Jade.

your set looks so perfect.

Thank you Kella.

wonderfull showcase hun, as always ;*

Aww Marta thank you.

--------

I'm sorry I've been away, I haven't made anything new *yet* but I will soon.

For the time being please check the main site new layout, I know it is simple and might not be liked be everyone but please check it.

i'd change it a little little little bit but its very nice & simple & clear :)

I'm curious, what will you change?

--------------

Hello, I came back with a new wallpaper. Which I'm not really sure if I like it.

But hey an update is an update I need to post it.

http://imageshack.us/a/img547/1429/325b.jpg

Please leave your comments, good or bad I appreciate all.

HOLY FREAKING CROW. I love it! How did you do the Japanese writing? I've always wanted to do that in my graphics as a text but I can never find the font. I love it. I think it would be better if the main image was in colour and had light pink tones like the rest of the wallpaper though. >.<

I just wanted to write same thing! Main picture in colour ;)

rest is flawless.. :excited:

*** i'd cut lay from the top. it was (as for me) too much space out there, thats all ;p

i know, there are quotes but as you can see - there is enough space for them

(not sure if i wrote it with properly gramma xD)

I love the colour tones in this one! It is absolutely flawless. The only thing I'd change is the top left corner. To me, it's a little too crowded. Too many things going on at once. I feel that if you take away the pattern everything would come together nicer. But Boma, again, you always have fantastic work in graphics. Keep it up! <3

HOLY FREAKING CROW. I love it! How did you do the Japanese writing? I've always wanted to do that in my graphics as a text but I can never find the font. I love it. I think it would be better if the main image was in colour and had light pink tones like the rest of the wallpaper though. >.

Well to be honest I have Japanese fonts in my Photoshop since forever. I just copied the text from google and post it and bam I got it. I'm sorry I don't know how to help you. T_T

The picture was already B&W, when I added pink tone it was too much pink so I kept it like that.

Thank you so much Jade.

I just wanted to write same thing! Main picture in colour ;)

rest is flawless.. :excited:

*** i'd cut lay from the top. it was (as for me) too much space out there, thats all ;p

i know, there are quotes but as you can see - there is enough space for them

(not sure if i wrote it with properly gramma xD)

I couldn't get the picture in colored, found it B&W. Thanks you Marta.

I kept that for the quotes, we have some big quotes and we though having extra space it better than being sorry later.

I love the colour tones in this one! It is absolutely flawless. The only thing I'd change is the top left corner. To me, it's a little too crowded. Too many things going on at once. I feel that if you take away the pattern everything would come together nicer. But Boma, again, you always have fantastic work in graphics. Keep it up!

Now that I look at it yes I was a little crazy playing with textures lol. Thank you Lindy.

Wow this is absolutely stunning and very inspiring to me. Keep it up.

Thank you Kella, glad I that I could inspire you.

that banner is awesome

Thank you Stef.

----------

Keep you comments coming, I'm still working on the other wallpaper and maybe a new set.

I made a new set, thanks Jade for the inspiration.

http://imageshack.us/a/img842/8236/makiblacki.png+http://imageshack.us/a/img593/291/makiblacks.png

I love your new set! It's a new style and it's gorgeous. :D As for the font on the wallpaper I'm gutted, I have a friend here who moved from Japan and her laptop is Japanese but also types English depending on how she sets her settings. I want one. D:

EDIT: I just seen, Jade? Is that me? :o

Edited by Mockingjay

I love your new set! It's a new style and it's gorgeous. :D As for the font on the wallpaper I'm gutted, I have a friend here who moved from Japan and her laptop is Japanese but also types English depending on how she sets her settings. I want one. D:

EDIT: I just seen, Jade? Is that me? :o

Thanks Jade, and yes it's you. When I saw your new set my brain sparked and I made mine.

Try looking for languages in you computer. Btw what you use? I might be able to help.

I like this set! It is so different from your others. I love seeing your different styles come out!

Thank you Lindy.

that set is so unique i love it :)

Thank you Stef.

Really nice updates, Boma ;o Which is to be expected of course.

Thanks Kim, aww thanks.

understood about layout ;)

and youare genius ;p about composition of your new sig!

why i never thought about things like this? naaah :P

haha

Hahaha thanks Marta.

I've just gone through this thread - You're aWesoMe BoMa!! I'm your fan, twinny! ^_^

Keep up the good work!! :)

Can I post few of your Emma wallpapers on our facebook page? We have a 'Staff Graphics' albums there, and your work will be a beautiful addition to it.. :yesyes:

(I posted about it in staff forum too)

Aww thanks Jia, yes sure of course go ahead.

--------

Still nothing new ....

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick blend. Been working on it for days because my mood was on and off.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6568/326hn.jpg

I just love the colors.

I love the colours too! Everything is perfect! But I feel if we saw more of her body it would look even nicer (unless the photo originally was neck and above) but I love it! It suits my mood so much right now <3