The Emma-Watson.net Forum

BoMa Graphics

@Santa Fauws @#winning @flying kiwi @DawnHills @Mαρία @girlonfire @Arie @Dax @porcelain.skin @Ashley: Glad you liked it.

@Jade: I only read the manga and didn't finish it, I love it so much it's so cute. I should watch one season but I'm holding back till the manga finish releasing.

Couldn't quote them all. I'm glad everyone is happy.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Santa Fauws @#winning @flying kiwi @DawnHills @MαÏία @girlonfire @Arie @Dax @porcelain.skin @Ashley: Glad you liked it.

@Jade: I only read the manga and didn't finish it, I love it so much it's so cute. I should watch one season but I'm holding back till the manga finish releasing.

Couldn't quote them all. I'm glad everyone is happy.

I'm collecting the manga after Christmas. :D I love her faces when she gets nervous. So evil.

I'm collecting the manga after Christmas. :D I love her faces when she gets nervous. So evil.

She's the cutest character ever.

I don't know how you do it :sob: thank you! Happy Holidays to you as well

I just know, glad you liked it.

Awwww thank you so much, I love it!!!

Glad you liked it.

Hi Boma, not sure if you remember me... But I sure remember you and your amazing graphics!

It's been a long time since I last came here but your work just gets more and more amazing! :)

You're Mariana right? I hope I'm not wrong.

Aww thank you, can't wait to see your graphics again.

You're so thoughtful AND talented! Thank you so much for the lovely holiday picture of Emma, BoMa. I readded last years gift to my signature as well. I hope that you and your family have a great New Year. Thank you for being you. You're the best!

• 4 weeks later...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarr *.* I love it, thank you so much!

You're welcome Dina.

thank you for mine! its wonderfull! (a little to late but stil...) xD

:hug:

You're welcome Marta.

You're so thoughtful AND talented! Thank you so much for the lovely holiday picture of Emma, BoMa. I readded last years gift to my signature as well. I hope that you and your family have a great New Year. Thank you for being you. You're the best!

No you're the best grandpa ever. Glad you liked it.

-------

It been so long since the last time I made something. I wasn't in the mood of graphics but this wallpaper just happened as I was playing around in Photoshop.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/792/328ft.jpg

I hope you guys like it, I think it's okay.

Stay tune for more, but not sure when.

You're welcome Dina.

You're welcome Marta.

No you're the best grandpa ever. Glad you liked it.

-------

It been so long since the last time I made something. I wasn't in the mood of graphics but this wallpaper just happened as I was playing around in Photoshop.

I hope you guys like it, I think it's okay.

Stay tune for more, but not sure when.

Goregous

That is stunning! How did you create the frame behind her? I've been looking for frames like that for months. D: Ah I'm so jealous at how awesome it is!

It's actually a full texture, I just added the frame. Of course along with coloring and bits of tiny stuff here and there.

Here's the texture and the frame. (Had to go through my 3000 textures to get it lol)

Goregous

Thank you.

that is magical!!! :D

Thank you Stef.

wow, love the colouring!

Thank you dear.

I love it. Everything works. Except one thing nagging me, the text at the bottom "can't believe that", if that were taken away, it'd be perfection.

I had problems with the text *as always*, I tried everything and finally I was satisfied with that. But now that you mentioned it I think it could be understood without the text lol. *too lazy to change it*

-------

A quick retouch because this picture screamed retouch me.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8903/erikablonde.jpg

• 1 month later...

The wallpaper is stunning!

Thank you.

I like how you do the retouched it looks more contrast and have more color great job.

Thank you dear.

the retouch is amazing, the picture looks so much better :)

Thank you Stef.

amazing retouch and stunning wall

Thank Maria.

Retouch is amazing. Looks professional.

Thank you Lindy.

That retouch is stunning! I love it!

Thanks Jade.

-------------------

Wow haven't posted anything since January. Well I can't help it I couldn't make wallpapers or anything. My brain refuse to work.

Instead I made a retouch today, just fixed some colors and sharpened it a little.

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/3368/emmaelle2013.jpg

Hahaha yea that blur is because I failed to remove the tag. Her finger looked funny so umm yea.

Leave your comments as always.

Wow haven't posted anything since January. Well I can't help it I couldn't make wallpapers or anything. My brain refuse to work.

Instead I made a retouch today, just fixed some colors and sharpened it a little.

Hahaha yea that blur is because I failed to remove the tag. Her finger looked funny so umm yea.

Leave your comments as always.

...which reminds me I posted them w/out tags. Lovely edit! I love it! Can I have the after edit? I haven't done much lately either, I barely made a

calendar template and I'm not too happy with it.