The Emma-Watson.net Forum

BoMa Graphics

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Georgie Henley Icons. She is gorgeous!

As for the new graphic, it's amazing. All thos Icons are of what I made on Monday! Gingerbread people. <3

omg.. my mouth just started watering.. I love the colours!

and you know what, I have no objection to you posting and updating your graphics so often. I love seeing your new updates anytime!

• 2 weeks later...

oh wow

yummy :drool:

Hehe thanks

MMMM everything looks so yummy!! Love it!! :D

Thank you so much

I am so very much more hungry now. Delicous icons.

-perfect.shivers

Haha thanks Joshua

I love the Georgie Henley Icons. She is gorgeous!

As for the new graphic, it's amazing. All thos Icons are of what I made on Monday! Gingerbread people.

Thank you Jade, aww me wanna see them.

I love the sweet icons. Can't wait to see more in the future. :D

Thanks Andrew

omg those snack icons. :drool:

Thanks Ashley haha

omg.. my mouth just started watering.. I love the colours!

and you know what, I have no objection to you posting and updating your graphics so often. I love seeing your new updates anytime!

Aww Lindy, thanks for your always never fail to make me smile comments haha. *I said this line more than 10 times already*

now why did you have to go and make this? its giving me a craving :P

looks great though, love the coloring :)

I was dieing while making them haha

Thanks Cath

omgsh those make me hungry for sweets!!!!

Thanks Ash*Am I dreaming or you post twice?!*

---------

Lately I've been really busy with my job, yes I started working as part of my graduation.

I hate it but I'm doing OK, I thought I need to make a wallie to fix my mood and I came up with this.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8633/314y.jpg

As you can see I struggled with the font. Also I'm again in flowers/spring mood.

Current thought is meh might be better when I see it tomorrow haha.

Please leave your honest comments.

I know it took me quite a while to enter your graphics thread, BoMa, but I do apologize. I was afraid of entering most of the threads for fear of intimidation. :blush: I know it's sort of stupid of me, but that's how I felt originally. However, I feel nothing but inspired after looking at these stunning graphics, icons, and .gifs. BoMa, they're GREAT!

You have an eye for the arts and although I know you're taking a different avenue for your future career, you should always know that you have a graphics career sitting in your lap anytime you want a change or break from a routinous career. I'm still wow-ed. I think my eyes are still bugging: :lostit: .

I don't know what makes some of your wallpapers so pleasing and aesthetic to the eye. It must be the way you use your filters and blends. They're virtually seamless. I'm 9 for 10 on the retouches. They're very, very good. I'm still shaking my head. :blink: . I am hoping to get back into the graphics design and photography scene in the coming year. It's going to be a big step for me, even just to continue as a great hobby, but I seriously think I want to take the plunge and head in this direction.

If I can see what you do with your graphics, then I know I have some potential to work to your level. Nine years of graphics making is quite a long time, BoMa. Your skill set is quite high.

It's taking an effort to close my mouth from its slackjaw position. Damn BoMa, you did it again. -snaps fingers-

Your graphics are marvelous. B)

It's so simple and beautifully made. I love it. :D

Thank you Andrew

This is very beautiful. Not one flaw has been made.

By the way, I want to give my congratulations to you becoming one of the staff members even if I am a bit late finding out.

Aww thanks Kella, gotta say thanks twice :P

wow that is so beautiful. it takes all my stress away just looking at it.

this is the kind of effect your graphics have on me. it's just breathtaking.

Awww *blush* thanks Lindy *admire & stare at her comment*

Stunning wallpaper :)

Thanks Kim

I love it BoMa it's amazing!

Thank you Jade

so beautiful :wub:

Thanks Cath

I know it took me quite a while to enter your graphics thread, BoMa, but I do apologize. I was afraid of entering most of the threads for fear of intimidation. :blush: I know it's sort of stupid of me, but that's how I felt originally. However, I feel nothing but inspired after looking at these stunning graphics, icons, and .gifs. BoMa, they're GREAT!

You have an eye for the arts and although I know you're taking a different avenue for your future career, you should always know that you have a graphics career sitting in your lap anytime you want a change or break from a routinous career. I'm still wow-ed. I think my eyes are still bugging: :lostit: .

I don't know what makes some of your wallpapers so pleasing and aesthetic to the eye. It must be the way you use your filters and blends. They're virtually seamless. I'm 9 for 10 on the retouches. They're very, very good. I'm still shaking my head. :blink: . I am hoping to get back into the graphics design and photography scene in the coming year. It's going to be a big step for me, even just to continue as a great hobby, but I seriously think I want to take the plunge and head in this direction.

If I can see what you do with your graphics, then I know I have some potential to work to your level. Nine years of graphics making is quite a long time, BoMa. Your skill set is quite high.

It's taking an effort to close my mouth from its slackjaw position. Damn BoMa, you did it again. -snaps fingers-

Your graphics are marvelous. B)

I read it all and I can say THANK YOU KIMMY

I never been that ... *tear up* I just at lost of words I donno what to say

Can I have a hug *hug* ... *never let go*

^ You talk too much, Kim lol

That wallpaper is just amazing! In fact, I think it's not necessary to say that, it's like saying: "Look! The water is wet!"

Come on Mr.Will, let he express her feeling. You can write novels on graphics I don't mind haha.

Thanks Will, love your comment haha.

--------

Guess what guys, I know you liked the last sweet icons batch. HERE'S BATCH 2!!!!!

Yea I want to torture you guys, I admit I was like this while making it :drool:

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7019/setwo1635.jpg

Which is you favorite? *now that's a hard question muwahahaha*

^ You talk too much, Kim lol

No one is saying you have to read what I write, Will. If you prefer not to read it, then don't. It's that simple. :yesyes:

Stunning graphics BoMa. Lovvve the sweets icons. I pick the one on the very bottom right :P. Haven't seen the wallpaper yet :o , but I'll probably like that too. :D

-hugz forever :lol: -

-Potato chip cracks: *CRUNCH*-

Oh nooo :sob: !

loving the sweet icons, they are so me haha <3 and that fairytale wallie.. just magical.

it's soft, it's dreamy, beautiful.. makes me think of summer and sunshine and just happiness!

loves it all, great work girl xx

Stunning icons. I love them. Wish they were real so I could eat them, haha. :lol:

Me too, I want them all. Thanks Andrew.

OMG I love them all! Gosh they're gorgeous BoMa! I've a few of those things too!

Aww thanks Jade.

Stunning graphics BoMa. Lovvve the sweets icons. I pick the one on the very bottom right :P. Haven't seen the wallpaper yet :o , but I'll probably like that too. :D

-hugz forever :lol: -

-Potato chip cracks: *CRUNCH*-

Oh nooo :sob: !

Wallpaper? Where? Oh the fairy tale one? I'm lost lol.

Thanks Kimmy *hug*

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy haha i love the colours and how sharp and clear it is...

Thank you Ellen, that the best yummy I saw till now haha.

omg you're forever teasing me with these sweets!!!! haha

Haha you are very welcome. :P

Thanks Ashley.

loving the sweet icons, they are so me haha

it's soft, it's dreamy, beautiful.. makes me think of summer and sunshine and just happiness!

loves it all, great work girl xx

OMG MUFFIN *hug* I missed you so freaking much.

Thank you very much our beautiful muffin.

--------

So today I've been playing around and I made those.

First a Hermione colorization, it turned into a poster then.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2205/hpdh2.jpg

Some icons, the coloring changed because the pictures colors changed.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4008/emwwwdhbatch.jpg