The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What The Football Team She Like?

She's from London, and Manchester City is from Manchester lol... but i dont think she watches football at all.. i read once that Emma watched a game, but forgot which team lol... Chelsea would be the biggest possibility since she's from London

Maybe Emma was there with Daria Zhukova. She is a model and fashion designer along with other things. Maybe they are friends through that.

It must have been something to do with that. I can't think of any other way Emma would have a connection to Roman Abramovich, or any connection to Chelsea FC. I'd wager she probably doesn't care too much about football.

Hmm... now I'm thinking maybe she was just there in the same box with them. It was the VIP box.

Those photos appeared in mid March 2009.

A couple days later Emma posted on her site that she had been to her first football match and now felt "like a true Brit".

A month later in Interview magazine, Derek Blasberg talks about going with Emma to her first football match.

So, maybe Abramovich and Zhukova was just a coincidence, and she was there with Blasberg.

And I'd agree, if that was her first game, she's probably not a big fan.

• 7 months later...