The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Anana's Artata... Heh.

Ohai! I'm Anana (see drawing below), and I like drawing stuffs. I've painted a bit, but mostly I draw with a pencil... I'm a freshman in college and one of my classes this year is Design class, so hopefully I'll be posting some sweet new drawings every now and then. I might post some old stuff later too.

Comments of encouragement or tips would be splendid. ^.^

Edited by emwatsonsuperfan

I would love if you posted your sketches! I'm trying a few sketches myself, some people and landscapes. I'm very poor at it but I enjoy it quite a bit. Can't wait for more!

I'm extremely impressed that you're able to capture the features of a person so they're recognizable to others. Defiantly something I haven't achieved.

I'm extremely impressed that you're able to capture the features of a person so they're recognizable to others. Defiantly something I haven't achieved.

I agree! You really capture certain features of the person so all can see. Keep up the great work!

• 2 months later...

Your welcome. ;D

^_^

it wasnt yours? sorry then.. :(

but anyway - i'd love to be able to draw as you do it! :excited:

Tahahaa thank you. xD

Anna Anna Anna, I love you and wow these are amazing. Stop being so ruddy gantastic at everything you do woman. Serioisly though these are brilliant, I'm so jealous.

Donna Darling Dewbird!!! Thank you, lovely, I love everything that comes out of your mouth ever ahahaha.

This semester we're using coloured pencils in my Design class. Eeeeek! I have no idea how to use these bloody things!

^both self portraits.

Also I might as well just link to my Tumblr post where I uploaded these ska pictures I drew on my arms in sharpie yesterday ahaha: Click! Perhaps a bit smaller they would make freakin awesome tattoos, but I don't have the guts to go through with it haha. Ooh and my nails I guess can count as my art as well in those pictures lawwwl.

Edited by emwatsonsuperfan
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 4 months later...