The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Blink 182

• 1 month later...

LOVE them!!! One of my all-time favs for years and years. Before I was old enough to really understand what it was they were singing about lol. My fav album is their last one, their self-titled one. It is so different and more mature than the rest and I love how it sounds and never tire from it. When is their new stuff coming out?? :o

Btw, I think Mark is the sexiest. I love his voice. But they're all hot :D

• 2 months later...

Anyone gutted they cancelled this years UK tour? They said they'd do it next year, so it looks like double dates for them next year. They pushed it back due to bringing out there new album.

I cannot wait to buy there new album. It'll be amazing.

• 2 months later...

there new single was played on the radio last night, its called 'up all night' and its all over youtube now, anyone a fan?

personally I think its not quite as up-tempo as I would like, plus a bit more of mark singing would have been better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NEW CD IS OUT! I got it today. I'm only on the first song, but i'll give you guys a review of it after i'm completely done.

I'm not sure if this is against the rules to double post. If it is i am sorry. anyways on to the review

the new blink 182 CD is called Neighborhoods. This is the first Blink CD in about 6 years. They have changed a little bit with their music. It's still that genuine Blink sound, but one thing I notice is Tom has a deeper voice. I can listen to this entire CD. All the songs were great, I can't decide a favourite but I am leaning towards Hearts All Gone. It cover two songs technically. there is an interlude then the actual song. It blends very well and just is an overall awesome song. The CD, like all other Blink CD's blends in well as far as transition from one song to the next

Overall i give this CD 5/5 stars