The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Dumbest Rumors

(This does not lead to the picture) Nude photo at Brown

Isn't this the one with "her" standing with a towel wrapped around her next to a tub or something? That's been around since before she went to Brown and it's so obviously fake I wonder why people choose to believe it. This one comes up about every time you google Emma or do an image search for her.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this the one with "her" standing with a towel wrapped around her next to a tub or something? That's been around since before she went to Brown and it's so obviously fake I wonder why people choose to believe it. This one comes up about every time you google Emma or do an image search for her.

Because they want to believe. Look at all the countdowns when all these young actresses are getting ready to turn 18. It's the same reason that once she does do a nude scene it will be on 10,000 websites in a matter of moments.

The fantasy is easier and safer than reality.

Yep, it is. I find it amazing that anyone has the audacity to post a [fake] picture like that. I wonder what goes through their mind?

• 2 months later...

This!!!! Also that she dated Daniel Radcliffe :rolleyes:

Ah, don't forget that she didn't just date Daniel Radcliffe, but Rupert Grint, Robert Pattinson, and even her brother Alex. There was a post way back when on the Daily Mail, I believe, that said she was dating Alex because they were in a car together. Of course Daily Mail at the time hadn't known Alex was her brother, but it's still funny. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I think another one was that she hated acting, and that she was quitting Harry Potter to become a teacher.

Admittedly, she did go to college, but acting is her true calling. I notice that she quit college to go back to acting. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, don't forget that she didn't just date Daniel Radcliffe, but Rupert Grint, Robert Pattinson, and even her brother Alex. There was a post way back when on the Daily Mail, I believe, that said she was dating Alex because they were in a car together. Of course Daily Mail at the time hadn't known Alex was her brother, but it's still funny. :P

Ahh!! You forgot Tom Felton!! It seems that she dated with the whole cast! Lol :P

IDK I wouldn't be surprised of all those dating rumors were true (minus Alex of course), maybe not all of them but some of them. I'm not saying full on relationship but maybe one or two dates. I'm not saying that everything the daily mail says about emma is true (obviously most of it isn't) I'm just saying that its not out of the realm or possibility. NowI do think a true boyfriend, girl friend relationship is ridiculous with any of the mentioned people.

• 3 weeks later...

Everybody will make rumors, but some are just over-the-top wrong, and funny that anybody would believe them. So, the point of this thread is to state some of the craziest rumors about Ms. Watson and have a good laugh.

Here are two I found a few weeks ago:

• Emma is a boy (I can't find the original link to this, but I remember a website trying to convince the public that she is
  • Emma died

Do you have any outrageous and down-right stupid rumors?

I'm sorry but those two made me laugh...:P How stupid can someone be spreading these rumours? Anyway, I don't know one right now but I'll post it if I find one.