The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Dumbest Rumors

Everybody will make rumors, but some are just over-the-top wrong, and funny that anybody would believe them. So, the point of this thread is to state some of the craziest rumors about Ms. Watson and have a good laugh.

Here are two I found a few weeks ago:

• Emma is a boy (I can't find the original link to this, but I remember a website trying to convince the public that she is
  • Emma died

Do you have any outrageous and down-right stupid rumors?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's far from the top of the list of brain cell killing rumors, but there was the rumor that Emma was the face of Chanel. A plausible and realistic rumor on it's own, but the Daily Mail managed to make it ridiculous by constantly claiming it even after Emma and Chanel denied it and the date which they claimed it would be announced had come and gone with no word on it. It reached the point where they even wrote that Emma WAS the face of Chanel in past hence in a couple of articles even though it never happened. They seem to have a reputation for refusing to admit that they were wrong, and this is an example of that. They could say the world was going to end on a certain day, and when that day came and nothing happened, they would probably write articles such as "What would Tyrannosaurus Rex say? The world has ended and the human race is extinct. Even we didn't survive." It's just so completely stupid.

It's far from the top of the list of brain cell killing rumors, but there was the rumor that Emma was the face of Chanel. A plausible and realistic rumor on it's own, but the Daily Mail managed to make it ridiculous by constantly claiming it even after Emma and Chanel denied it and the date which they claimed it would be announced had come and gone with no word on it. It reached the point where they even wrote that Emma WAS the face of Chanel in past hence in a couple of articles even though it never happened. They seem to have a reputation for refusing to admit that they were wrong, and this is an example of that. They could say the world was going to end on a certain day, and when that day came and nothing happened, they would probably write articles such as "What would Tyrannosaurus Rex say? The world has ended and the human race is extinct. Even we didn't survive." It's just so completely stupid.

I always thought she was the face of Chanel :o . I guess the Daily Mail (and all te bloggers who kept it alive) got to me :P

I always thought she was the face of Chanel :o . I guess the Daily Mail (and all te bloggers who kept it alive) got to me :P

No, she's been the face of Burberry. She is Karl Lagerfeld's good friend but that's all. I don't think it would have been good if she has been the face of Chanel.

Emma was the face of Burberry, but that didn't occur until after the Chanel rumor, which started all the way back in 2007, but it was in 2008 when they really pushed it causing Emma to deny it.

No, she's been the face of Burberry. She is Karl Lagerfeld's good friend but that's all. I don't think it would have been good if she has been the face of Chanel.

Yeah, I knew about Burberry. And now that you mention it I remember hearing that she was best friends with Karl Lagerfeld. I agree, I don't think Emma would have liked being the face of Chanel. Now, Burberry, that's something that she definitely enjoyed!

Read in a Swedish gossip magazine that Emma had a romance with Robert Pattinson (they were in-love back during GoF) and that Kirsten Stewart had forbidden Robert so see Emma because of this! :lol:

LOL... I'd seen this too. :D

btw...I love Rob, so it would be nice if people who're going to comment after me, aren't harsh about him, just because of this rumour. Its a humble request. :)

Edited by Surya

• Emma is a boy (I can't find the original link to this, but I remember a website trying to convince the public that she is

Wow! Never heard about it before.

:rolleyes:Hmmmm....good that it`s nonsense....because i`d still think she/he is hot!:P

Wow! Never heard about it before.

:rolleyes: Hmmmm....good that it`s nonsense....because i`d still think she/he is hot!:P

Yeah, that would make a ton of guys homosexual.

That she is in love with Rupert Grint :P

Anyway...I once saw references to this website that tried to prove she's a boy but I've never seen it and so I thought it was just a joke. Apparently it wasn't. *haha* I just wanna know their arguments! *lololol*

and the face of Chanel thing is just so annoying.

Also back when Burberry changed their face many articles were writing that they had fired Emma, which was also ridiculous.

I also remember constant talks about her being insanely tall and all sort of folks trying to prove it, even though it was totally obvious that she isn't. *lol*