The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Honestly when is first watched it I was like : What the heck?! But now I just love that show. They try to be different and create not the typical comedy show.

Do You Like It?

Same with me. I went in watching the show with Cartmen's (South Park) words against Family Guy in my head. But, after awhile, I realized how stupid and funny it was. There are some episodes that are just extremely inappropriate, but the rest are just fun to watch.

Great show :P I love Stewie, but then again I think everyone does.

Stewie is hilarious! One of my favorite parts is when Stewie and Brian are drunk in that bar.. HILARIOUS..highly politically incorrect,but funny :yesyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Always a good laugh! I've got up to season 8 on DVD plus all of their Star Wars episodes. Peter's shenanigans are always pretty darn hillarious; chicken fights; "Like that time..." <--- those are always the best. :rofl:

I love that show!

So funny, I love the fact that they dont care for being PC and take digs at everyone.

And the stuff Peter does is just mind boggling!

What's PC?

one of my favorite shows!

i love peter <3 got a tshirt with him, he's sitting on the pavement infront of his house, holding his knee and going aaaah aaaah aaaah

Yeah, that's a running gag. They also did it on Something Something Something Dark Side.

They mean Politically Correct.

So has everyone seen It's A Trap?

Got it on DVD and I have to say Blue Harvest should've been the only one but the writers were honest during the opening sequence in It's a Trap! The requested that we lower our expectations just this once and explained why... that whole bit was funny on its own. Still funny though.

HAHA, I'm so obsessed with this show. It's amazing. The rip off show American Dad is rubbish! Should have just left it as Family Guy!

STEWIEEEE!

I did hear Seth MacFarlane say something about American Dad being an experimental spin-off of Family Guy but didn't expect it to do so well the first few weeks so the Fox wanted to keep it on the air. It does have its moments though.

I did hear Seth MacFarlane say something about American Dad being an experimental spin-off of Family Guy but didn't expect it to do so well the first few weeks so the Fox wanted to keep it on the air. It does have its moments though.

I can't believe it did so well either. <.< I hate it.