The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Tattoos  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hell yeah!

You dont have a poll option "Dont have one, but want one".

I plan over time to get a full sleeve on one side and a bit on my back.

Hope fully soon I will get this on my back/neck

And a L and a R on my left and right hand

And after that one or two of these

I want to get the Deathly Hallows sign on the inside of my wrist...

I'd like that too :o or Fawkes somewhere in colour :P Orrrr Mischief Managed & I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

But I'll probably never get them. Just, maybe. I really do want at least one of those.

Perhaps Disney too. :0_0:

Maximum: 2 I guess, and somewhere I can cover it up if I need to.

As there was no I like them option or I'm getting one. I clicked yes I have one. Getting a small one in a week. (:

may i ask what kind of tattoo? a harry potter tattoo? :)

I'd like that too :o or Fawkes somewhere in colour :P Orrrr Mischief Managed & I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

But I'll probably never get them. Just, maybe. I really do want at least one of those.

Perhaps Disney too. :0_0:

Maximum: 2 I guess, and somewhere I can cover it up if I need to.

Ooooh I like the "Mischief Managed" idea!!! Or maybe the snitch? Idk what yet, but I do know for sure it will be Harry Potter related.

I will get one as soon as possibly. I have planned 3 ;) on my shoulder I want to write Flora (the name of my daughter) and a flower. And I want a bear on my back too, a tribute to my father. And a shark on my ankle. Well, sometime I'll get those.

I'd like a tattoo, but I would have to think really hard on it. All of my friends who have gotten them have debated over them for at least a year or two, and I definitely don't believe in frivolous tattoo's. But hey, it's a person's decision and if they don't regret it then that's great :D if I got a tatt it'd have to be something really meaningful for me. I'm thinking about getting a trinity knot but those can be kinda tricky. I'd love to get something in Spanish possibly, like "Faith" or something. But again, I want to think really hard on it before I do anything.

Yeah I would love to have an harry potter tattoo, like "all was well" or something like that, but honestly my friends and family would call me crazy for doing that and I am very afraid that I will not like it when I get older

Yes, I've got two tattoos. One small unicorn, and a heart with roses. Both bl/w. I love small tattoos where you easly can hide them and not at some "odd" places on your body <_< . I don't like them too big covering a huge part of the body.