The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Staff Positions Open For Main Site

So, it’s a new year. Time to look at what you’ve done in the past year. Take pride in accomplishments and learn from failures. Time to think about how you can make the next year better.

I am biased of course but I think Emma-Watson.net is a great site with a great group of fans, but I also know it can be better. There are a number things I hoped to do this past year but there was never enough time. I have plans for this year that I know will never get done unless we have more help. And so, we are looking for people to join the Emma-Watson.net team.

First up, we are looking for one or more newsposters. Applicants should be good at finding news. They should be able to communicate reasonably well in English and have good writing skills. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS would be a bonus, as would experience with wordpress, but not required. If you are interested, send an email to emmawatson.source@gmail.com telling us a bit about yourself including age, country, why you want to join EW.net and if you have worked on other websites or write an example news post if you haven’t. Also include other skills you think might be useful for the site, such as other languages, good at graphics, website design, other experience at writing, etc.

We are also interested in individuals who can help us build up our image gallery. Send an email to emmawatson.source@gmail.com if you think you can help.

Finally, if you have ideas of other ways you could help the site, send us an email to that same address and tell us about your idea and some information about yourself.

All positions at Emma-Watson.net are volunteer. Please don’t apply unless you have time to contribute to the site.

• 3 weeks later...