The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Facebook/Twitter for EW.net  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone.. This is more like a request to the admin, rather being just a forum topic.. I believe there should be a Facebook/Twitter for the main site 'Emma-Watson.net'.. Emma herself has added pages like 'Muggle Net', 'Snitch Seeker', and 'Leaky Cauldron' to her Facebook/Twitter.. I'm sure she would definitely add EW.net to her Fcebook/Twitter, coz its already on her favorite links at her official website.. It would also increase the fan following for EW.net.. and it might be possible that EW.net gets to communicate with Emma directly..

I just want to know who agrees with me on this? If majority is in favor then we might see a Facebook/Twitter for EW.net very soon (I hope).. :)

(P.S. This is my second topic to the forum, so pardon me if there's any mistake in posting..)

I think a Facebook for E-W.net would be pretty useful. I don't see the use of having a Twitter (don't shoot me people). Facebook, for me, is more of a networking medium than Twitter is.

This is something I have thought about a lot and I think it's a great idea. It is safe to say that Facebook and other social network sites has had a big impact on forums in the past few years and as the saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them. As a website owner myself, using Facebook by having a page has definitely been a big boost for us.

I have no doubt that EW.net having a Facebook page woult attract more fans to the site and this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just out of interest, what stats does facebook give you when you own a facebook page?

As an example, here are some of the stats for the page... Might be a good idea to post a monthly update of stats in this thread if people are interested..

A total of 1,889 active users.

Of those users, 750 have liked the page

Those users have viewed the page (and the various pages within) a total of 32,953 times

There have been 138 post feedbacks (likes, comments)

The most viewed update was the Harry Crowder one, with 4,934 views

The majority of the users are female between the age of 18-24 with 35%. In total 63% of users are female, with 36% male. (these can be broken down further in the age groups 13-17, 18-24, 25-34, 45-54, 55+ - we have users from every group)

The highest number of users from any country is 116 from the United States, second is the United Kingdom with 45. The highest number of users from any city is 25 from Hong Kong.

Our biggest refferer is of course emma-watson.net with 2,456, though only 8 through this forum. 37 people have found us through google.