The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I find astrology super interesting. Not so much the horoscopes, but general personality things concerning how the stars and planets aligned when you were born.

I don't know how much I actually BELIEVE it, but I find it super interesting and plausible. I mean if the planets and stars can affect things like the tides and plants, why not people?

So first of all, what's your sun sign and your moon sign?

If you're unfamiliar with what your moon sign is, you can click here and figure it out. :] (If the link says Error, try refreshing)

And do you think the descriptions of your sun sign or moon sign fit you?

I'm a virgo with my moon in scorpio.

Any of you who know me I think would agree that I'm succchhh a virgo. So over-analytical and earthy. My moon in scorpio explains my crazy energy, perseverence, and hate of being overpowered or exposed. But I'm not quite as sexual as most scorpios. XP

If you don't believe in astrology, feel free to say so, but please don't go on a rampage dissing it and its vagueness or foolishness or anything. I'd rather hear from more people who are interested in astrology, but of course anyone is free to post.

Can't say I believe in it. Especially not the horoscopes because they are so generic it could apply to anyone. For a while I did kind of thought there was something more to the thing you describe. Then I realized that I would feel egotistical if I thought that giant gas balls and rocks could give a damn about who I was or what I did. :P

I don't know how much I actually BELIEVE it, but I find it super interesting and plausible. I mean if the planets and stars can affect things like the tides and plants, why not people?

Stars and planets affect tides significantly due to their gravity, and if you use that as an example it's pretty fair to say that gravity does play a significant role on people. It is all interconnected, our planet was created from stars that fused material as well as supernova's that also created materials into the elements we have today. This is more astronomy rather than astrology however.

Do I personally believe that the stars and planets tell me what I'll wear tomorrow, when I'll get married, and bunch of other facts like that? Not really. I like Erik, find horoscopes way too broad that they can apply to almost anything. For me it's fascinating to an extent, but in all honesty I don't believe much of it.

Yep, that's why I said I don't put much interest into daily horoscopes, anything about the future, etc.. But for analyzing people's personalities, it's really fun to see how accurate and actually specific they can be.

I have a couple of friends who are really passionate about it. I just think it's fun. X]

A guy forgets a single comma and you have to posterize it :P.

HA!

I'm an Aries and I do believe in these kinds of things and also like learning about it all.

I like reading about my horoscope despite the fact I don't really see how they can factor in everyone under that same sign.

Moon I don't believe in, particularly because the 23rd didn't have one and you can't be that accurate with it a day or more so from your date. It's not an accurate description if it's not on your actual birthday.

I'm a Sagittarius and my moon sign is apparently Pisces. I think so anyhow.

I have always been interested in astrology, not in the horoscope thing but to read how a sign is. And well, I don't think everyone who is Sagittarius is like me or all Aquarius are the same, but I do see some common things about friends who are the same sign. Like I have friends who are Cancer and they have much in common, some things I read is typically for cancers.

But both my brother and I are Sagittarius and not like each other at all. Maybe it's just coincidences.

I'm an Aries and my Moon Sign is Scorpio. While I have not the slightest idea what a Moon Sign might be, I strongly believe that Scorpio is, by far, the coolest Moon Sign there is, because it means that I am *checks site* intense (roar), devoted (to selected things), purposeful (not in the early morning hours) and persevering (unless I lose interest). I like everything that is strong and powerful (as long as it's on my side), adore hot water (as long as it keeps its distance from me) and I hate being exposed or overpowered (which is unusual, I know, but that's just the way I am).

As for astrology, I think it's good fun, but I only truly believe in those predictions and assessments that match my own.

Oh, and I like Erik, too. :blush:

I'm a Cancer. I believe in astrology to a certain extent, for example the traits for cancers are very, very similar to my own. But other than that, I don't really look much into it seriously. It's really fun to read about, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love astrology :D and yes, I kinda do believe in it :D

I'm aquarius with AC in pisces and moon in aries ^.^

Love my sign :D the freakiest/coolest/bestbuddies people on planet :D (I didn't say that, it was said by numerous astrologist ) :D

oh yeah, and I like Erik too :blush: (maybe we sould start a new topic? :lol: )

Edited by ..::blueangel0::..