The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Anna Karolina Photography

I love photography! And I've been doing it for about two years. I specially love portraits and fashion photography so mostly you'll see that :P

You can find my deviantArt and portfolio site in my signature ;)

Shoot 1 - my sister Denisse (February 2009)

Edited by Luna Ann Potter

Really great portraits, the first and the second one.

Thank you :) I showed the first one at an exhibition at uni and everyone loved it.

I don't really like people portraits. The first and second are okay, the scenery however is amazing. Nice photography. (:

aww, why? Thank you though :) It is amazing, the river is just a couple of blocks away from where I live, though now it looks completly different because of a huracain we had last summer.

the first two are really nice. i think you need to tighten up the compositions a little though on the others, but thats just my opinion ayee. (: they're good though, i like the location you chose.

Thank you :)

the first two are really nice. i think you need to tighten up the compositions a little though on the others

yep, agree ;)

+ you should pay attention to light!

1st picture is ok but look at her face, its almost white - it doesnt suits ;)

nice colours.. on every picture

one more tip - when your taking a portrait turn your diaphragm as low as your lenses let you and focus sharpness on eyes ;) you should get really nice bokeh in background :ohyeah:

good luck girl :D

+ you should pay attention to light!

1st picture is ok but look at her face, its almost white - it doesnt suits ;)

nice colours.. on every picture

one more tip - when your taking a portrait turn your diaphragm as low as your lenses let you and focus sharpness on eyes ;) you should get really nice bokeh in background :ohyeah:

good luck girl :D

Thank you, I'll keep all of that in mind ;) This was actually one of my first shoots, but I'll keep all of that in mind :)

I need to get another lens because I don't think I can get the bokeh with the one I have. At least not in full shots, just close ups. I need to figure it out :P

aww, why? Thank you though :) It is amazing, the river is just a couple of blocks away from where I live, though now it looks completly different because of a huracain we had last summer.

Aww no. Was totally pretty too!

And I don't know. I just find them really weird. >.<

Thank you, I'll keep all of that in mind ;) This was actually one of my first shoots, but I'll keep all of that in mind :)

I need to get another lens because I don't think I can get the bokeh with the one I have. At least not in full shots, just close ups. I need to figure it out :P

what lens do you use? & do you do the settings yourself or do you put it on automatic?

its normal that you get bokeh in close-ups ;p

you can get nice bokeh even with f/3.5 or so.. you dont need f/1.8 for this! of course it will be a lot easier >_<

if these are your old ones.. post something new! :D

Gorgeous pictures bb! You know I love them. I wish I was there to help you out with the make-up and do some insanely cool stuff together with you and Denisse. :D

Someday Lu, someday we'll do magic :D

what lens do you use? & do you do the settings yourself or do you put it on automatic?

It's a Sony 18-70mm f3.5-5.6

And I do the settings myself. I had two photography courses at uni so I learned quite a bit.

its normal that you get bokeh in close-ups ;p

you can get nice bokeh even with f/3.5 or so.. you dont need f/1.8 for this! of course it will be a lot easier >_<

if these are your old ones.. post something new! :D

lol of course :P

ok, well, I haven't do anything really new lately...mmm, these are from last summer I went to the beach.

• 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...