The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Tangled. Graphics

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fine man plays Devon in the television show 'Chuck'. Chuck (Played by Zachary Levi) calls him Captain Awesome. It's evident why. He's a gorgeous man haha. Anyways, here's Ryan McPartlin. :)

Thank you to those of you who take the time to look at the graphics I've made and commenting on them. It means lots that you guys do that, and that you like what you see xD. If you want to see anything in particular on a graphic {Ian, Paul, Tangled, etc}, please just ask and I'll make one up right away. You guys are amazing :)

-Sarah.

And here are a couple of icons. Just a colorization :)

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n626/tangled-/rapunzelicon2.jpghttp://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n626/tangled-/pascalicon.jpghttp://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n626/tangled-/flynnridericon2.jpg

hahah love those, amazing coloring

I love the prince's smouldering smile. <3

Haha, so do I! I love the part when he goes ' I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say.. Hi."

He's so confident it's funny!

Funny icons.

Nice work. My favorite is the Prince, too.

I'm in love with him. Haa, he's my new favorite Disney Prince. [Tied with Eric and the Beast ;D ] I'm pretty much in love with the guy that plays his character too, Zachary Levi. He's such a cutie :D

More Tangled ones soon! I'm trying to find some good stills from the movie to use :D

Haha, so do I! I love the part when he goes ' I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say.. Hi."

He's so confident it's funny!

I'm in love with him. Haa, he's my new favorite Disney Prince. [Tied with Eric and the Beast ;D ] I'm pretty much in love with the guy that plays his character too, Zachary Levi. He's such a cutie :D

More Tangled ones soon! I'm trying to find some good stills from the movie to use :D

I absolutely understand your choose^^ He is a cute guy.

I´m pleased to seeing more from you works^^

Some Paul Wesley icons with the same coloring that I used with the Tangled icons. I'll make more wallpapers and such soon, I've just been crazy busy with homework and school, SO I only have time for a few icons with basic coloring at the moment :) . More soon, I promise! Oh, and if anyone has any requests, I'd be pleased to make something for you. Just let me know the basics!

Your Name:

Size:

Text:

Pictures:

When Do You Need It:

Type of Graphic:

Whatever else is needed haha.

Edited by tangled.