The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Cks Photography

I'm no expert, and the best camera I have is my iPhone 4 (It actually takes really good photos). I don't usually travel to great places like the other people in this thread do. I do not live in a good area like you guys do. But, when I do take a good picture I'll post it here. Here are a few I took in New York:

Watch in HD here, or:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4n-jEgiPo4

I do have a professional photo editing software, but I was to lazy to edit these tonight :P

I had to draw this in Foundations of Art. It is a Short-Eared Owl, like the one in Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. It isn't photography, but I wanted to post it :)

Original:

New:

Sorry it's blurry, and isn't centered. The blurriness I can't explain, but the position is because if I move it two close, then the owl looks really fat :P

A few weeks ago I drew and painted this picture in Art class. It's a snowy owl, but I sadly cannot find the original for you guys to compare it to. Sorry!

My teacher liked it so much it'll be in the Art show later this year

Here are a few more pictures I found:

My dog looking for squirrels in my mother's apartment:

Philadelphia (a few moths ago):

In April, I'll be going to Washington D.C. with my school. We'll be there overnight, so I'll make sure to take photos of all the monuments at night.

You like owls? I'm a fan haha

I like your art

Ever since I drew the first owl (small picture), I realized that they are a lot of fun to draw :)

I like the dog, and the owl drawings. That one is probably blurry because the camera can't find something to focus on.

Yeah, when I took the photos I never thought that I was going to post them on a forum. Now that I do know, the next time I go somewhere (April) I'll make sure to take great pictures. I'm thinking about investing in a good camera for the trip* as well (then returning it when I'm done :P)

*Washington D.C. overnight

Edited by ckravitz

Love your stuff by the way :)

Thank you; I only wish I had more pictures to show off. The next place I'm going to is Washington D.C. with my class and that's in April. The only picture's I'll be publishing here until then will be drawings :(.

Well, unless you guys want to see pictures of grey skies, black snow, and drunkards? :P

I've got a few Owl pictures you can draw lol

I can only draw in art class :P. I can't stand drawing outside of it.

I chose either Graphic Arts or Photography as my electives. The school gave me Foundations of Art :blink:

I had to draw this in Foundations of Art. It is a Short-Eared Owl, like the one in Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. It isn't photography, but I wanted to post it :)

Original:

New:

Sorry it's blurry, and isn't centered. The blurriness I can't explain, but the position is because if I move it two close, then the owl looks really fat :P

that's an adorable owl :] and I love the way you drew it. it's really good actually, I would never be able to do something that good. I can't wait to see more!

I can only draw in art class :P. I can't stand drawing outside of it.

I chose either Graphic Arts or Photography as my electives. The school gave me Foundations of Art :blink:

haha, fair enough lol, I know what you mean though, I never draw unless i'm in art class

that's an adorable owl :] and I love the way you drew it. it's really good actually, I would never be able to do something that good. I can't wait to see more!

I'm hoping to get this other project I'm working on done by next week. It's a "one point perspective" project where we have to draw a city. Of course, I am doing even more and drawing Big Ben, which requires a lot of detail, and other famous landmarks. I'm also trying to experiment with oddly shaped structures, water, bridges, and curves (which is not in the "to-do" for the project).

The painted owl took me about 2-3 weeks. I've been working on the city project for about a week now.

I took pictures of the One-Point Perspective Project and a Mandala project we did at the beginning of the year. I'd post them today, but my Internet is down to load them onto photobucket. It should be fixed by tomorrow.

I took pictures of the One-Point Perspective Project and a Mandala project we did at the beginning of the year. I'd post them today, but my Internet is down to load them onto photobucket. It should be fixed by tomorrow.

(post 1,500)

My Internet was, obviously, not fixed and I sadly don't know when it will be. However, I'm at my aunt's house in New York, and she gave me a MobileMe membership as a late Christmas gift. Anybody who has a Mac may know what the benefits are, however, if you don't, I'll outline how it benefits my pictures below:

• Organize them onto a website hosted by Apple, designed and ran by me
  • Allow for whole albums to be viewed at once
  • Beautiful slideshows
  • Downloading pictures
  • Downloading albums

So, once I get my Internet to work and I'm back at my home, I'll set up my MobileMe account and move my pictures into the 21st century.

Back to my aunt's house, I'm hoping to be going to Times Square tomorrow as long as it doesn't rain or snow. If so, then I'll make sure to take as many pictures as possible. Maybe we'll walk to the Empire State Building and go to the top; I'll take some pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently moved to Southern Florida with my father, but before we got to our destination we went to the lovely Walt Disney World. Here are some photos:

All photos taken using an iPhone 4

• 11 years later...