The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy Birthday!

*sings* Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Jon, Haaaappy birthday to yooooou :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Hope you have the most wonderful birthday ever!! *hugs*

Choose your wish wisely, you never know it might come true! :rolleyes::D

♫♪[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]♫♪

Happy Birthday Jon!!!! is it your 100th or 150th? lol

Didn't you know? It's his 150th. Same age as Dumbledore, I reckon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JON!

You are so interesting; thanks for the talks, you always have something valuable to say. ;)

Love ya, Jon, and I hope you enjoy your time on your trip! Come home safely and bring some souvenirs for us!!!

-hands Jonald a gift-

;P

hehe I just got back from Chicago (after traveling with my two best friends and visting my sister and her husband in Virginia)! Yeah, it was a bit of a round about trip. But I had so much fun in Washington, D.C. and didn't mind that half the day/night was spent on an airplane. :)

The birthday wishes and graphics gifts truly do mean a great deal to me :sob:, but not nearly as much as the conversations I get to enjoy, be it in the chat room, the shipper forum <3, the games room or anywhere here, with the many wonderful young people (and a few older ones too :P) who make this place my favorite site on the internet! I love and treasure the friends I have made as part of this community. Thank you all!!!!!!! :yesyes:

hmmmmm.... Jonald? :o I can only hope I'm half as awesome as Ron Weasley and somewhat deserving of that honour! :D

It's fun to be :king: for a day!

hmmmmm.... Jonald? :o I can only hope I'm half as awesome as Ron Weasley and somewhat deserving of that honour! :D

It's fun to be :king: for a day!

You are TWICE as awesome as Ron Weasley!

Glad you had a good time, Jonald! :D

Ohhhh, that name is SO sticking. :lol: