The Emma-Watson.net Forum

UGH?!! That sort of sucks, sure Bill is a really nice character but Sookie needs to move on in the series as well! Sigh.

They take one year between each season :sweatdrop: Which is scandalous, especially since it's only 12 episodes per season. It starts at Sunday the 26th of June

yeah i agree, i think she will but Alan Ball thinks the two are soul mates *rolls eyes*

LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVEEEEE!!!!!!!

Season 4 trailer and its amaaazing :D

http://tv.yahoo.com/true-blood/show/39147/videos/25197230

*pass out*

It wasn't love at first sight, but it didn't take long before I started loving it! Can't wait for season 4! It's not like the acting is outstanding, it's just something about the show, everyone in it, Lafayette, Jessica, Hoyt, the plot. And well.. everything!

Alexander Skarsgård is as hot as freaking HELL. Which is just a plus. And I love that I understand when he talks swedish with Pam. There's something about swedish guys.

^ that trailer was amazing! Made me even more excited. :D :D

Edited by ohbehave

It wasn't love at first sight, but it didn't take long before I started loving it! Can't wait for season 4! It's not like the acting is outstanding, it's just something about the show, everyone in it, Lafayette, Jessica, Hoyt, the plot. And well.. everything!

Alexander Skarsgård is as hot as freaking HELL. Which is just a plus. And I love that I understand when he talks swedish with Pam. There's something about swedish guys.

ohhhhh i am so with you there, Askars is hotter than hell and i want him lol.

the video made me squee with glee. Eric is all charming!!! lol.

I never watched it or read the books but people say it is a good show..

yeah both the books and show is really good, you should watch it :)

yeah i agree, i think she will but Alan Ball thinks the two are soul mates *rolls eyes*

LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVEEEEE!!!!!!!

Season 4 trailer and its amaaazing :D

http://tv.yahoo.com/true-blood/show/39147/videos/25197230

*pass out*

AWESOMENESS! :excited: Looks great of course, hope this season delivers but it sure looks nice. Especially Skarsgård :drool:

You Swedish? :)

I never watched it or read the books but people say it is a good show..

If you like sex, violence, blood and mystery this is something for you. :) Just rent the seasons or watch them online! I recommend the books before the series, they are not quite as extreme! But if you enjoy one you'll also like the other.

• 1 month later...

Did anyone see the opening for season 4? Apparently it got over 8 million viewers?! Holy crap, if it's true that's impressive.

I used to like Sookie/Bill, but after the mess that happened on the last episode of season 3...I'm on the fence.

In other news, I want to see more Jessica/Hoyt! :ohyeah: