The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To be honest, the only thing I ever liked the twins in was Full House. Their other works afterwards were something to forget in my opinion. Also, Beastly is just a modern knock-off of a classic.

You could call it a knock off, but it does look good. It doesn't beat the Disney but it's more for adults than children? Hence not cartoon and real people.

^Yeah Mary-Kate <3 and I hadn't seen it in years either, it's why I watched it. xD

I'm the odd ball who is going to have to say that Ashley is my favorite. I'm happy that Mary-Kate is still acting, I read that Ashley has a social anxiety disorder or something like that so my guess is that she wont be doing too many projects without her sister.

I Didnt realize that Mary-Kate was in Beastly I was planning on watching it anyways but yay bonus.

I'm the odd ball who is going to have to say that Ashley is my favorite. I'm happy that Mary-Kate is still acting, I read that Ashley has a social anxiety disorder or something like that so my guess is that she wont be doing too many projects without her sister.

I Didnt realize that Mary-Kate was in Beastly I was planning on watching it anyways but yay bonus.

You're not the odd ball, I'm totally with you on preferring Ashley! I've read similar things as well, I think she's rather happy to be working on her clothing lines and to be expressing her creativity far away from the public eye. Which is a shame really, since I'd love to see another movie of hers. But hey, she and her sister worked hard enough as kids and teenagers to be able to finally choose for themselves what type of career they want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I haven't watched MK and Ashley movies is years but I use to watch them when I was younger. I like all their made for tv movies, I have forgotten most of them but I remember liking 'To Grandma's house we go' very much. I can tell the girls a part now but not really when they were younger unless I stare at their faces. I kinda miss them...

Mary Kate Olsen is In The Movie Beastly..

Yeah we established that earlier on in this thread. :P

And it's out here next week, I can't wait to go watch it! ALEX PETTYFER!

i love mary kate and ashley!! i loved them more when i was younger! ashley was my favorite back then mostly because we have the same name haha.

i love them both equally now.