The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Congresswoman Shot In Arizona

Surprising :P

Sorry for the double post, but I just realized how stupid I was. I just realized that he plead not guilty, not insanity (etc). That is surprising, since there is way more than enough evidence to support his conviction.

I remember reading that people in the store, and the FBI, believe that he was probably planning on killing himself at the end. He will probably get the death penalty, so maybe he plead not guilty knowing he would be convicted. The way to get back at him now would be life in prison, I guess.

He will probably get the death penalty, so maybe he plead not guilty knowing he would be convicted. The way to get back at him now would be life in prison, I guess.

Oh yeah. Anyone else thinking about prison showers there...?:doh:

Oh yeah. Anyone else thinking about prison showers there...?:doh:

We'll see (not literally) what happens when he drops the soap. His conviction will definitely be certain and I am expecting a fairly quick trial. Correct me if I'm wrong but multiple life sentences are expected as well for his counts on murder and attempted murder. This will certainly dwindle any chance for parole or early release... especially in a federal prison rather than them darn state prisons.

• 12 years later...