The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Britney Spears Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

britney's las vegas show is on june 26th. i LEAVE las vegas june 25th!!!!!! so upset :( :(

omg that sucks!!!

I am waiting till she comes to the UK,i was going to get tickets for the ^las vegas show but it would cause stress on my uni work lol. SO im going to go if she comes here that is. And ill go the whole hog, get the meet and greet package!!! the first time she has ever done it so ill get to meet her!! I dont care how much it will cost, it will be worth it.

omg that sucks!!!

I am waiting till she comes to the UK,i was going to get tickets for the ^las vegas show but it would cause stress on my uni work lol. SO im going to go if she comes here that is. And ill go the whole hog, get the meet and greet package!!! the first time she has ever done it so ill get to meet her!! I dont care how much it will cost, it will be worth it.

omg you HAVE to get the meet and greet package!! if will definitely be worth it :D

i'm hoping this is true

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1663589/britney-spears-i-wanna-go.jhtml

if so, the next single is I WANNA GO

i looove that song

I hope that too, even though I kinda wanted Criminal.

But hey I love all the songs so I don't really mind. :D

• 4 weeks later...

^ are you going to get tickets???

I am buying mine for Manchester tomorrow :D FREAK OUT

i am going to have ring work and tell them ill be late :D because it goes onsale at 9am and i am suppose to be in work at 8. haha stuff them tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

^ are you going to get tickets???

I am buying mine for Manchester tomorrow :D FREAK OUT

i am going to have ring work and tell them ill be late :D because it goes onsale at 9am and i am suppose to be in work at 8. haha stuff them tbh.

YES!

im so excited!! aarh omg omg. :D

did you get backstage tickets?? i didnt lol.

Okay so I was a little late and FINALLY got femme fatal before my latest trip. All I can say is AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! It's AMAZING!!! Everything I expected from Britney and so much more! Every song is fun and great to dance too. I am planning on using a whole bunch of the songs for my upcoming dance classes. (I teach ballet and hip hop... Obviously using them for hip hop hahaha). I am completely obssesed and I love it!!!! So excited to see her July 26th!!!!!!!!!!!

^ you're lucky you're gonna see her (and...you also like kurt...hi5!)

I think Britney is a legend, I love her new album, Femme Fatal.But, the music video of "hold it against me" was weird for me...I don't know why

She's not stopping by here. I'm so depressed! :(

I got a ticket to Janet Jackson, and was hoping to grab one for Britney, too. Unfortunately, she's stopping in Cleveland, not Cincinnati, and at a time when I can't break from college.

Oh well. I still love the new album.

Also ^ Dude, you might want to correct those dates. Michael died in 2009, not 2008! :lostit:

Edited by ShipOfFools

lucky you girls, getting them tickets!!!

i might go to denmark to see her in october, crossing my fingers XX

what do you guys think of the i wanna go music video?

i really liked it, it was a fun video. and the begging was so much fun :D f you, f you, i like you etc lol

and she looked gorgeous :D

lucky you girls, getting them tickets!!!

i might go to denmark to see her in october, crossing my fingers XX

what do you guys think of the i wanna go music video?

i really liked it, it was a fun video. and the begging was so much fun :D f you, f you, i like you etc lol

and she looked gorgeous :D

i cant wait for october :D

yea she lookes so pretty!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...