The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Britney Spears Thread

I am totally addicted to this woman lol, been hooked since she came out when i was 8. Been to most of her concerts too.

The Dream within a dream tour x 1

Onyx tour x 2

The circus starring Britney Spears tour x2

She is my idol.

Also the new album is out soon hopefully :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ iv read that, soo excited :D cant wait for some new britney <3

me too :D i am dying for some new music

ha :D i knew you'd create this thread andrea :D

anyways, iv been Britney fan for as long as iv been alive lol no kidding. she's my idol<3

well you know me Anna,

and you have seen her :D isnt she just awesome live?

I want that to be true, can't wait

oh its true because brits management put it on the iphone app.

Yay I really like Britney too, she is like my childhood. I loved her songs, and I got to a point where I actually was obsessed with some of her songs! :)

By the way Andrea, did you see Britney's movie, Crossroads was it? :) Did you like it?

Yay I really like Britney too, she is like my childhood. I loved her songs, and I got to a point where I actually was obsessed with some of her songs! :)

By the way Andrea, did you see Britney's movie, Crossroads was it? :) Did you like it?

Awwww yay Lu, great to hear.

Become obsessed again hun.

Of course I did lol went to watch it in the cinema with my mum and then got it on dvd lol She was soooo cute in it, and it was awesome even though the critics seriously didn't like it. But it was full of girl power, which i love to see.

^you knew i would make this thread lol

She tweeted that she has just recorded a "monster" track yesterday!!! I am dying from excitement, also i heard that she might be releasing a christmas song

• 3 weeks later...

OMG

The announcement you've all been waiting for is coming today. Tell a friend... -Adam Leber, Manager

Adam tweeted this and facebooked it :D OMG!!

it has to be album news, that is what we have all been waiting for. IF HE DARES to say candies ill kill him lol i want a new album please.

EDIIIIIT

I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT! 5 minutes ago via web

^^^ Announcement :D