The Emma-Watson.net Forum

{Promisingraphics;

Thank you Stef :)

Thank so much Jade!

ty!

Aww thank you Dina <3

Yes indeed it is for you :D

ahh thank you! :D

New Sets (Requests from my friends but I made them into sets)

+

+

+

lovely sets! love the second one <3

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,I'm gonna ask you to make my signature and use this text : The perfect Hermione,the picture is here

and please make second signature too,the picture is here

please make this,bigger than the first one and use this text : When Harry kissed Ginny

sorry and the third one :Harry use it : Harry be safe, be strong

Thank you very much !

Edited by Joannedern

ahh thank you! :D

lovely sets! love the second one <3

Thank you so much!

I love the sets :ohyeah:

Aw thank you!

Hi,I'm gonna ask you to make my signature and use this text : The perfect Hermione,the picture is here

please make this,bigger than the first one and use this text : When Harry kissed Ginny

Thank you very much !

I'll try and get this done asap, thank you for requesting!

Thank you very much !

I made the first one, but for some reason the second and third link expired /: If you still want the signatures if you don't mind just sending me a link again.

If you want any changes just let me know I will change it

I made the first one, but for some reason the second and third link expired /: If you still want the signatures if you don't mind just sending me a link again.

If you want any changes just let me know I will change it

It's fantastic ,thank you very much !

ok,it's here

please use this text :Ronald Weasley is our king

Edited by Joannedern

And if it's still blocked please use this instead of that,thanks!

Yes it was blocked but this one works yes. I hope this is okay. If you want anything changed/a different request, feel free to always post in my thread!

+

I wasn't sure if you wanted an icon, but I made it anyway.

Yes it was blocked but this one works yes. I hope this is okay. If you want anything changed/a different request, feel free to always post in my thread!

+

oh wow this is amazing!!

+

Fabulous ! thank you veeeeeeeeeeeryyyy much dear !!! :king::ohyeah:

+

:o this is beautiful!

:o this is beautiful!

Thank you Ashley!

---------------------------

I have no graphics to update, but I did take some photos I'd like to share. We were down at Niagara Falls here in Canada last night and I thought it was beautiful. There were lights illuminating the falls. It was a spectacular sight. We didn't get out of the car though it was freezing out so we drove by slowly and I took some shots. Also two other ones I took of the lights in the city (blurred on purpose!) Enjoy and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and all the best for the New Year :)

Thank you Ashley!

---------------------------

I have no graphics to update, but I did take some photos I'd like to share. We were down at Niagara Falls here in Canada last night and I thought it was beautiful. There were lights illuminating the falls. It was a spectacular sight. We didn't get out of the car though it was freezing out so we drove by slowly and I took some shots. Also two other ones I took of the lights in the city (blurred on purpose!) Enjoy and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and all the best for the New Year :)

CUTE I lvoe these girl <3

awesome!!! i love them<33

Thank you Stef!

I'm not liking the first, third or fourth. I feel you blurred too much. But I really love the seoncd with a passion. It gives off a brilliant atmosphere.

Thanks Jade, I really appreciate your opinion :)

CUTE I lvoe these girl <3

Thanks Sarah!

----------------

Just a simple new set; I don't like the colouring, but it'll have to do.

+

Hope you guys had a wonderful New Year!

I literally just made one simular to that. Ah well, will have to make another now. D: I used the same textures too.

Really? Literally the same textures? D: How could you be sure of that?

Because I downloaded that flower/berries set and that magic set. That pink one was in with the magic set, but I had it surrounding her not the edges.

Edited by Hermione

Because I downloaded that flower/berries set and that magic set. That pink one was in with the magic set, but I had it surrounding her not the edges.

I didn't even use textures. These are stocks. It wasn't a part of any flower/berries set. But I don't think you should refrain from uploading your set, it doesn't matter, I don't mind.