• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant updates Lindy !!!!! you're such a talented girl !!! :yesyes::ohyeah:

thank you aw <3

The first and last one is amazing. Ahhhh! <3

thanks Jade!

I like the 1st one and the "Lost" coloring.

thank you Boma

they're awesome :) i'm following your tumblr!!

thank you Maria

awesome work and im following u at tumblr too :)

thanks Stef!

Love the "lost" one, so pretty! I love the effect you put to the pictures. Great job! <3

thank you Ingrid!

----------------

Well I've deleted a lot of my old graphics from imageshack, which is why if you scroll back to some of the old pages, it'll be a missing image "forbidden". Apparently I only have a premium account on imageshack and it now has a 500 photo limit and I can't upload any new images. I have all my old graphics saved on my laptop though so it's fine. Is this happening for everyone's imageshack account, or is it just me?

Well I've deleted a lot of my old graphics from imageshack, which is why if you scroll back to some of the old pages, it'll be a missing image "forbidden". Apparently I only have a premium account on imageshack and it now has a 500 photo limit and I can't upload any new images. I have all my old graphics saved on my laptop though so it's fine. Is this happening for everyone's imageshack account, or is it just me?

Same here, it's really annoying. I might open another account with my new email. :P

It happened to me about 6 months ago I just started a new one up. >.< I find my limit taken up on my new one now too. So I might only upload graphics that I'll need/keep. I read that even if you delete one you don't gain the space back.

oh i have to delete a bunch of old wallpapers that i uploaded on imageshack too, all that i didnt need, so i have space now. but sometimes i use tinypic too for same banners and stuff.

Same here, it's really annoying. I might open another account with my new email. :P

Yeah I opened up a new one, but my old one has space on it since I deleted a bunch of graphics.

It happened to me about 6 months ago I just started a new one up. >.< I find my limit taken up on my new one now too. So I might only upload graphics that I'll need/keep. I read that even if you delete one you don't gain the space back.

I don't know, but I did gain the space back D:

oh i have to delete a bunch of old wallpapers that i uploaded on imageshack too, all that i didnt need, so i have space now. but sometimes i use tinypic too for same banners and stuff.

so it wasn't just me I thought it was just my account!

Can I use this? :o CANICANICANI?

Vampire Diaries stuff's amaaazing, lovelovelovelovelove! Also, following you on tumblr :) <3

Of course you may. <3

And I've already followed you all on my fashion blog. I can't follow anyone back on this blog because it's a secondary blog and it's connected to my fashion blog. But thanks to all of you who did follow. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know as I've only just noticed. That's not Peeta in your set. ;D

Lol Jade of course I know it's not Peeta, it's Gale. I wrote Katniss and Peeta because I ship them lol

^ :D

-----------

Some VD colourings. I know some of you will enjoy this!

I've also made a new tumblr for my graphics. I'd appreciate it if you could check it out, and if you like it, follow!

Link HERE

I love your updates sweetie keep up the good work :D

I love your updates sweetie keep up the good work :D

Aw thanks Sarah

---------------

Hunger Games colourings! [Which you can find on my tumblr]

I hope you're obsessed just like I am :P I made a batch of icons I'll post tomorrow.

I haven't made a request for a while and you're the person I think has the best skill at sets. I was wondering if you could make me a Josh Hutcherson set?

REQUEST: Signature and Icon

SIZE: Anything about the size of mine and yours not too big and 100 x 100 for the icon.

TEXT: Josh Hutcherson or Peeta Mellark or nothing. ahaha whatever goes I suppose xD

PICTURE: I'm sorry I can't provide the images I've looked on three gallery's and haven't really found any decent one's of him that aren't small or are HQ. (My sets are a valid excuse of fail on this.) You can chose them from the same shoot to make it easier for you to blend if you chose to use more than one image. If you choose a film shoot could I ask it be The Hunger Games other than that any Photoshoot from 2010 onwards. Just whatever is easy for you I'm not at all fussy. xD

OTHER: I'm in no rush so take as long as you want. That's if you can do it. If not all is well. xD I should have asked permission first really.

I hope I haven't been too demanding. Apart from my ramble I tried to make it simple. >.<

Edited by Hermione

Bloody brilliant updates! :)

Thanks!

I reblogged some of them but they all look very over sharpened.

Aye, tis true. I can see it.

I haven't made a request for a while and you're the person I think has the best skill at sets. I was wondering if you could make me a Josh Hutcherson set?

REQUEST: Signature and Icon

SIZE: Anything about the size of mine and yours not too big and 100 x 100 for the icon.

TEXT: Josh Hutcherson or Peeta Mellark or nothing. ahaha whatever goes I suppose xD

PICTURE: I'm sorry I can't provide the images I've looked on three gallery's and haven't really found any decent one's of him that aren't small or are HQ. (My sets are a valid excuse of fail on this.) You can chose them from the same shoot to make it easier for you to blend if you chose to use more than one image. If you choose a film shoot could I ask it be The Hunger Games other than that any Photoshoot from 2010 onwards. Just whatever is easy for you I'm not at all fussy. xD

OTHER: I'm in no rush so take as long as you want. That's if you can do it. If not all is well. xD I should have asked permission first really.

I hope I haven't been too demanding. Apart from my ramble I tried to make it simple. >.<

You haven't been demanding at all. I found this photoshoot yesterday I could work with. I hope you like it.

+

Don't hesitate if you want any changes!

• 2 weeks later...

OMGOD! I love it! I love your set so much too! <3 Ah your coloring is amazing!

Thank you very much. xD

That's a beautiful set. :)

Glad you both like it <3

------------------------

So I made this today literally just a while ago. I kept changing the colouring from a slightly orange-er tone to pink but at the end I settled at this. :mellow: I guess it's in between orange and pink. Then I had a hard time figuring out out to place the font and which font to use... and this was the end result. Any constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Awesome design!(Although it's too pink for my taste, but it's just my taste). Specially the font you used.

Thank you!

It looks pretty, love the background. But I think a hint of another color added to it will make it better.

I think you're right. I'll try that next time! Thanks!