The Emma-Watson.net Forum

{Promisingraphics;

thats awesome, i like the first one :)

Thanks bby <3

---------------------

I forgot to update this in the previous post:

I'm really proud of it. I haven't made something big for so long. When I saw this picture of Anna, I knew exactly what to do. And this turned out exactly the way that I wanted it to be in my head. Comments/critiques?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bby <3

---------------------

I forgot to update this in the previous post:

I'm really proud of it. I haven't made something big for so long. When I saw this picture of Anna, I knew exactly what to do. And this turned out exactly the way that I wanted it to be in my head. Comments/critiques?

I love the curly writing banner and this! This is perfect! But is she from Twilight?

I think it looks amazing, the color is so pretty.

Thank you Boma!

I love the curly writing banner and this! This is perfect! But is she from Twilight?

Thank you Jade! Yes she plays Jessica from Twilight.

^ yes is is jesscia bella's friend :)

and hun that is just awesome!!! the colour goes sooo very well with the picture<3333

Thank you Stef!

Alright so this is what I came up with, I tried to make it look more scrapbook-y, but it came out a bit messy.

Let me know if you want any changes. I don't mind if you ask at all. Please don't feel restricted if you want ANYTHING changed. Or even re-done. :)

*Just two different fonts. I wasn't sure which one you wanted. Curvy or straight.

Just to bump this to make sure sjtflimits can see it. :D

Lindy, love your new stuff <3 :king:

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much!

and I still love what sig and icon u did for me <3

can I have a new one? even if I can make my own, you're much cooler at graphics!

Edited by helen2U

and I still love what sig and icon u did for me <3

can I have a new one? even if I can make my own, you're much cooler at graphics!

Yes sure! Just let me know which pictures once you've decided. :)

01. +

02. +

03. +

04. +

For some reason I couldn't see your graphics on our PC but I can on my laptop, yay. These are nice, I like the first two sets best.

You should be proud ^_^ It's so pretty and feminine.

Oh and your current signature is cute, takes me back!

For some reason I couldn't see your graphics on our PC but I can on my laptop, yay. These are nice, I like the first two sets best.

You should be proud ^_^ It's so pretty and feminine.

Oh and your current signature is cute, takes me back!

Oh :o Really? I don't know why that would be! But thank you so much Kim. ^_^

I recently just watched Sound of Music with my family, the soundtrack is still, and always will be, amazing!

Lindy, your new stuff(new to me) are so awesome! I've always envied your mad skills.

Thank you Kella! Nothing to envy though. You've got the same skills, if not better!

<3

I wasn't sure whether you wanted the two photos together, or if you wanted text. But the two pictures have different composition therefore it didn't look good when I put it together since the colouring differed between the two photos.

+

+

So I made two separate sets for you. I hope that's okay. If there's anything that you'd like changed or even re-done, please let me know!

I wasn't sure whether you wanted the two photos together, or if you wanted text. But the two pictures have different composition therefore it didn't look good when I put it together since the colouring differed between the two photos.

+

+

So I made two separate sets for you. I hope that's okay. If there's anything that you'd like changed or even re-done, please let me know!

nah it's just perfect, I really couldn't decide between the photos so gave u both, and LOOOVE them!

thank you LINDY <3 :kiss::king:

This is perfect! OMG Lindy, I'm jealous of your skill. D:

Nothing to be jealous of! But thank you!

nah it's just perfect, I really couldn't decide between the photos so gave u both, and LOOOVE them!

thank you LINDY <3 :kiss::king:

I'm glad you like it, you're welcome to request whenever you'd like. ^_^

wow both those sets look awesome!!!!

Thank you Stef!

• 2 weeks later...

Lindy, your updates are amaaazing and I looooove your set <333333 :wub:

Thanks so much Ellen!

nice banner and ohhh i just notice since ellen mentioned, your sigg, its sound of music, i love that movie :)

Thanks! I love the movie too! :)

ooo its so gorgeous!!

Thank you Kella!

It's simple and cute.

Thanks Boma!

-------------------------------------

FINALLY learned how to make some gifs! Just to showcase my favourite Bachelorette couple [it's a guilty pleasure lol and obsession].

They're not really good but I'm working at it!

I promise I'll have more later this week!