• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

colors doesnt fit to Coldplay for me... but its your choice (:

rest is very nice

thanks Marta :D

I know this one's a bit old, but WOW, I love it! :wub:

Thanks so much <3

The Coldplay stuff is great :wub: I'd freaking LOVE to go and see them in concert <3

Thank you <3 Me too!

----------------------------------------

Happy Holidays Everyone! Best wishes for the New Years!

Alright so I made everyone Emma Watson Christmas graphics - I hope that's okay with you all.

Sorry I haven't been online much and I don't want to make you something with a fandom that does not exist anymore. I hope you enjoy them, and I always love being on this forum.

First Batch

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I wanted to try something new, dark, and mysterious. I'm not too satisfied with the result.

Only took me 20 minutes because I was basically tired of myself. Let me know, comments/improvements?

Okay so I wanted to try something new, dark, and mysterious. I'm not too satisfied with the result.

Only took me 20 minutes because I was basically tired of myself. Let me know, comments/improvements?

great minds think alike, yeah. I love the photos, saved them even if they're not so hires as I'd like.

This is soo beauiful, and with great effect thanks to that butterfly. I like the idea so much, I'll probably interpret

it differently with emma.

i'm loving that!! :o loving the butterfly!

Thank you! I like it too!

its sexy. i love her!

Thanks, and oh I know oo:

great minds think alike, yeah. I love the photos, saved them even if they're not so hires as I'd like.

This is soo beauiful, and with great effect thanks to that butterfly. I like the idea so much, I'll probably interpret

it differently with emma.

Thank you so much d'aww

aww that is pretty<333

Thanks Stef!

wow this looks amazing<3

Thank you Maria!

I like it but the butterfly seem like it was thrown there in the last minute.

Thank you Boma; does it really? I tried to incorporate that into the whole wallpaper. I'll try again next time!

Just to quote^

Oh wow it is beautiful!