The Emma-Watson.net Forum

{Promisingraphics;

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love love ur set , i love the colours<333

Thank you Stef!

It's a cute set but something about it doesn't feel right. I can't tell what though.

Yeah I wasn't sure about it either. I didn't like the colouring. But I really needed a new set. Ty!

^No it's not the colouring. The colouring is perfect. It's a LOT better than mine.

Thank you Jade

------------------

Two Lea sigs

Miranda Kerr

Ryan Reynolds

*All requests for my friends

Your graphics have your touch, I mean no matter where I'm gonna see them I know it's made by you. *Not sure why I'm saying this lol but you get what I mean yea?*

I really like the first sig/banner but you could have sharpened the pictures more.

Your graphics have your touch, I mean no matter where I'm gonna see them I know it's made by you. *Not sure why I'm saying this lol but you get what I mean yea?*

I really like the first sig/banner but you could have sharpened the pictures more.

Aww *blushes* Thank you Boma!

I do know what you mean, but it's the same for you. I recognize your style too!

Yeah I know what you mean by knowing who made them. I love Lindy's style. xD

I like the first one. xD

Thank you so much Jade <3

i love the Lea siggs and i know Ellen will go crazy when she see them<33 the colours are so beautiful on them<£3

Thank you Stef <3

----------------------------------------

I feel like I have so much time on my hands now that it's the holidays. I know when school starts again I won't have much free time to make graphics so I'm updating as much as I can!

The Vow - I want to watch this so bad when it comes out! Which colouring? I wasn't sure, so you guys decide!

Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams. Oh my gosh how do I only just know about this movie? I youtubed it before I commented to see what it was. I HAVE to watch this! It reminds me of stuff like The Notebook and Dear John so bad! Comes out on Valentines Day too! I think as it's my anniversary too I'll go watch this. <3

Sorry, back to the graphics. I love them both tbh. If you want a romance theme go for the second, but if you want an atmosphere go for the first. xD The blending is fantastic!

awesome banner..i like the second one is awesome!!!

Thank you Stef!

I am loving all your Stuff Lindy Mostly THe VOW i cant wait to see that I really wanna see that!!!

Channing is :drool: yeah :)

I love your stuff and yeah i can tell you made them without knowing you made them just like BoMa was talking abot

Aww Sarah thank you so much :blush:

Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams. Oh my gosh how do I only just know about this movie? I youtubed it before I commented to see what it was. I HAVE to watch this! It reminds me of stuff like The Notebook and Dear John so bad! Comes out on Valentines Day too! I think as it's my anniversary too I'll go watch this. <3

Sorry, back to the graphics. I love them both tbh. If you want a romance theme go for the second, but if you want an atmosphere go for the first. xD The blending is fantastic!

I know! Eep as soon as I saw the trailer for this I was like: I HAVE TO SEE IT.

Thank you Jade :D

Thank you Jade

------------------

Two Lea sigs

Miranda Kerr

Ryan Reynolds

*All requests for my friends

mm I love this.. Ryan is so Yummy :drool:

Oh by the way lindy I know i seen the Trailer for THE Vow a while ago and i was like I have to see that :D it is going be good I love Niclois Sparks Movies/books and i know it isnt based but the people that played in his movies it is Going to be really good :) rachel mcadams is an awesome actress and Channing is a great actor so it will be a good movie :) it looks perfect

:wub: :wub: :wub:

LEA!!! Lovelovelovelovelove <33333 And the Ryan one is gooorgeous :drool:

Thanks Ellen! I thought you might like it!

mm I love this.. Ryan is so Yummy :drool:

Oh by the way lindy I know i seen the Trailer for THE Vow a while ago and i was like I have to see that :D it is going be good I love Niclois Sparks Movies/books and i know it isnt based but the people that played in his movies it is Going to be really good :) rachel mcadams is an awesome actress and Channing is a great actor so it will be a good movie :) it looks perfect

Yes I agree he is. Ahh I know I cannot wait I am watching this for sure. I love both Rachel and Channing!

-----------------------

So I'm actually quite proud of this. :D It's been a while since I've created something like this. Comments/feedback appreciated!

That's absolutely beautiful, I love how elegant and bold it looks at the same time.

Thank you Boma!

Very pretty! :)

Thanks!

whoa that is awesome!!! i love everything about it<333

Thank you Stef!

aah lana del rey, LOVE her music!

and it looks absolutely perfect!

Thanks so much!

Other than the images looking bad quality I really like it. I love how you blended it together too!

Thanks Jade!