The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Graphics

No one answered my other thread? Where are the mods/admins? Just incase they didn't think it was aimed at them, this one is.

I was wondering like in the suggestions thread. That I posted for people to post their suggestions, whether or not we could have request forum coming off the graphics section. I remembered the other one now too. A tutorial section.

What do you think?

It's all a question of demand. I see there are a few request topics in the graphics forum, so I wouldn't mind a dedicated subforum. Only admins can change the forum structure, though. :P

I see no demand there. (:

What Antares means by demand is "Is there a need". Are there enough threads to justify creating another forum.

Oh well, i'm sorry about that, but maybe if the options were there there would be threads made? They might not think they can post that type of thread in there. As it's full of showcases. Some of them have requests applications in their showcases. Some people ask for tutorials too. But it's not an option there. I was unsure myself when creating my request thread.

Edited by Hermione

I think a subforum for graphics and tutorials would be really helpful, and may generate more traffic through the Graphics section..

Yeah, I agree. It also will the graphics section to grow once again, since the people watching the tutorials will want to showcase their progress.

Maybe we can do something like this till we get enough topics to get sections in the graphics section

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3575/ideac.jpg

sorry for the lazy editing :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.